No announcement yet.

PC Case Gear Cold Cathode Light Kit (Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Case Gear Cold Cathode Light Kit (Discussion)

Discussion on the PCMods Cold Cathode Light Kit Review
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Deja vu.. I remember seeing something about this a while ago.. :)

Still looking like a very sweet little product. Do you guys ever NOT give a review your little Tweaktown Editor's Choice thingy? :D

Comment

Lots of great products I guess... :)
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        Do you guys ever NOT give a review your little Tweaktown Editor's Choice thingy? :D
        Something to note concerning the Editors Choice Award is that this is strictly a personal opinion of any given reviewer. We have had many times in our past when these awards were few and far between, but there has been a veritable bumper crop of worthy products lately that are fully justified in receiving the honor of this award. Enjoy it while you can, because it's just as likely that we will see another dry spell at some point in the future.

What it means to all of us? It's one hell of a good time to go out and get some great gear for our beloved systems. As much time as we spend with them, isn't it only fair that we give them a little gift from time to time?
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion

Something to note concerning the Editors Choice Award is that this is strictly a personal opinion of any given reviewer. We have had many times in our past when these awards were few and far between, but there has been a veritable bumper crop of worthy products lately that are fully justified in receiving the honor of this award. Enjoy it while you can, because it's just as likely that we will see another dry spell at some point in the future.

What it means to all of us? It's one hell of a good time to go out and get some great gear for our beloved systems. As much time as we spend with them, isn't it only fair that we give them a little gift from time to time?
          well put mike :)

Comment

I couldn't have said it better myself! :D
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X