Ummm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm.....

I won't go on a rant, but avatars are gone and.....

Well at least you got it fixed fast so the forums were back online.

Comment

I'm not seeing any user names or avatars or anything in the 'name' area of the thread page... (this is zera btw)

Comment

:roll:

Comment

Yeah, and I saw one user having problems with his posts duplicating (might have been his fault). I hate to say it as it may cause some sort of flame war or just make Tweak (or some new admin) angry, but...
          Beefy quits and within days and everything goes to Hell. :thumbs do

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
            Tweak claims it cheaper (even though it $160 to buy a license for the old forums, which he might have already done :roll: ), and his administrator guy (forgot name) said the code was easier to work with (which I can apprecciate, but I find it hard to believe anything big was wrong before). Tweak seems to be doing a whole lot of stuff to make the "new TweakTown." I bet I'm not the only one that wishes he would consult us first. Or at least tell us what's going on. The admins and mods didn't even know.
            Yep this is that free easier to manage forum software code for ya and still no warnin' notice that upgrades were goin' on again. :roll:

Comment

I messed in the user CP and it seems to have some new stuff. Might take getting used to, but I might actually like whatever change this was. But this thing with the avatars and signatures (I had like 8 links in there :grr: ) is rediculous.

Comment

And look down at the bottomn.
                [ [ Board Founder ] [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ] [ User ] ]

This new software change seems as if it is actually a good one, but I don't remember this happening when Beefy put in the HTML and vB skin hacks. :roll: :thumbs do

Comment

:thumbs do

Comment

man its strange not knowing whos posting. i liked having names and avatars show up :roll:

Comment

No kidding.
                      I think in this thread it has been mostly me, with a post by theyneverknew, zeradul, and wiggo.

I even reset and re-uploaded my avatar but no dice.

Comment

you can tell who posted when you reply

Comment

I like the new changes to the user cp, now if only they would show up 8)

Comment

Seems the site is going through construction? Wonder why Mr.Tweak did not just shut down the whole site.
                            CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                            Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                            RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                            GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                            PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                            SC: Audigy 2 zs
                            LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                            Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                            Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

Ummm... he did. At least the forums (nothing seems different on the main site. It's just smaller... nothing to require major code changes). It seems more like a bug in the hacks they installed shut it down, but it was still down. Besides, shutting the forum down entirely for very long would have hurt the current user base a lot. More would follow Beefy.

Comment

Working...
                              X