Its been a ****ty weekend!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a ****ty weekend!!!!!

Hi guys...im posting this from a P2 300 laptop.....uuhhh...this sucks...my motherboard i am almost sure just died while putting my water cooling system in...it wasnt from leaks but i think it was from my screw driver (Asus A7V133)....then my Geforce 2 Ultra got extremely damaged from me not plugging in the blorb to the fan header...so that also is garbage...thankfully my Athlon is still working....but im very pissed and sad...also cause i have no money...well barely now...i had to borrow like $50 for an Abit KR7A-133R...yup thats right...im moving up to a KT266A baby...the only thing i need is some DDR memory....and i am too nervous to put my water kit in now...sure it worked but the radiator had some minor leaking but when i put it in the comp...i covored the leak with some paper towel just to see if it would work...i dont know...i think i might sell it or ill go to home depot and get some smart ass in water to help me out...damnit ...i hate this soo much...one tip of advice....STICK TO CASEETC.com...Overclockershideout.com has below average customer service...the only thing good is the ICQ chat with one of the workers there...but as far as updating my order status...its pure crap service...they also forgot to package the extra 10 feet of tubing i asked for and a funnel...a funnel...wouldnt u think they would put that in first...lol...anywayz...ill be here and there slowly till i get my pc back to shape...peace out guys and ill seeya in a week or 2...lataz

FiReBLaZR

Ouch!
    That's a pretty poor weekend for sure. Good to hear your driving on though.
    Best of luck to you FiReBLaZR
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
      Ouch!
      That's a pretty poor weekend for sure. Good to hear your driving on though.
      Best of luck to you FiReBLaZR
      Yeah it sucks but luckily I have a good working week coming up, so it should be able to pay for my memory and new video card...now what I am probable going to get is.....

2 - OCZ 256Mb DDR-3000 Cas 2.5 Chips

Gainward/CardExpert Geforce 3 ti200 w/ 128Mb DDR-SDRAM

and a Thermalright AX-7 Heatsink

Probably all from NewEgg.com...ive never tried them but have read 50+ good reviews on Resellerratings.com...

Now ive been reading that having more than 256Mbs of OCZ PC3000 DDR-RAM, I cant have aggressive settings...is this true...cause I probably wont overclock it...ill just keep it at 133 fsb but with all settings at its highest....would that be ok then...anywayz...Im actually working right now...lol...but its good money so let me go and ill check this post soon for a reply...thanks again "C"....talk to ya later...peace

Comment

Hey guys...guess what...i lost around 30 gigs of files/music/pics/movies when my WD went "Corrupt for no god damn reason"....**** man...i lost around 17 gigs of music (9000 Songs)...its been a really bad week...what the hell have i done to deserve this...i dont get it...anywayz...im pissed..bye

Comment

damn man.. you just have one bad turn after another.. I like the new sig though.. you've got some nice stats there, but the (not ordered yet) sorta makes it a little useless.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            damn man.. you just have one bad turn after another.. I like the new sig though.. you've got some nice stats there, but the (not ordered yet) sorta makes it a little useless.. :D
            Yeah thanks...i just updated it...check it again...oh i figured y i got the data corrution...it happens when UDMA is enabled and u overclock the FSB too much...thats how i lost the full 30 gig of stuff...i dont know what to do anymore...peace

Comment

Working...
            X