Macase KA-230 Champion Mid-Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macase KA-230 Champion Mid-Tower

The Macase KA-230 Champion Mid-Tower is available in Australia but is it an Antec 1030B? :?:
    The review is at Overclockers Australia.
    <center></center>

Looks exactly like an Antec, to me. :confused:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Definately ANTEC!

Comment

;)

Comment

I go and suss out the site again today and what do I find this time? :eek:
          A Macase KA130 Full Tower Review
          <center></center>

Comment

yeah agg was saying about it in OCAU IRC, bout not being sure wether it was a design built by many manufacturers or wether it was an oem type deal...
            SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
            Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Well, there's just not that much new under the sun - when it comes to cases. Keeps modding a popular sport though.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

From what I've been able to find out there is this company in South East Asia (can't find the company's name or exact where abouts yet) that make the cases for several firms including Antec and Macase. ;)
                <center></center>

Comment

Anyone know the actual name of the company that makes this case? I've seen it sold by Antec, Chieftech, and others but no one knows who actually makes it. :p

Comment

I'm still workin' on that one but I just checked out the dealer who is here in a suburb of Sydney and they have them in black so maybe I might base my next PC on the black full tower case. ;)
                    <center></center>

Comment

One thing I know for sure! It looks damn sweet!

Comment

an Enermax, I saw this am......

Comment

Yeah but only the lower range 1's but they do have a 400w option for both and for the full tower both 300w and 400w dual redundancy PSU setups as well. :thumb:
                          <center></center>

Comment

AFAIK, they are all made by Chenming. The Antecs are known for their PSU and case fans. Some companys have been buying the OEM case (Chenming) and then marketing it as Antec

Comment

Thanks for that PS-RagE :thumb:
                              Here's their website http://www.chenming.com.tw/
                              <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                              X