Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering what...mods are used here

just want to know what mods are used on this site

i have my own site and wanted to get more stuff for it but dont know what mods are good.

I wouldn't bother. All the decent mods (which are listed in the hidden staff forum) haven't been implemented yet.. :roll: No one seems to care around here anymore.

Comment

your dam right we don't care.
      CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
      Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
      RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
      GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
      PSU: Thermaltake 500w
      SC: Audigy 2 zs
      LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
      Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
      Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

No smacktards allowed, damnit!
        The site sucks, you don't want anything off of it. :wink:

Comment

lol all i want to know is wat the mod that gives more things at the bottem (user and that)

heres my site if u want to know

or sometimes i am on irc lol.... but thats something diffearnt

there yea go

Comment

The site uses phpBB, but no one but the staff knows what the mods are. And the staff, along with the rest of the veterans, left a while back. In fact, a certain smacktard around here started that revolution, yet continues to stick his face in here...

Maybe he'll answer you, though...

Comment

maybe he will, maybe not. :)

When you say stuff down the bottom, what do you mean exactly? The stuff under the username?

The main reason this looks different to phpBB is that it uses a vBulletin based skin (modded by me). Check out the skins by Vereor (and the newer one, but I can't remember who made that). It makes a difference from there.

There are a couple User CP / User info mods that have been applied, but they kicked me out before I could find out which ones they were.

Comment

yo, smacktard, can i ask you something, how do you do that? why are your post and your joined date disappear? I saw some weird guy in others place, too. Their joined date is 30 years ago but the founder open the forum site just bout 3 years....kinda funny. Mind if you teach me? If cannot, nevermind.

Comment

There's nothing to teach. Either he's a guest (I believe guests can now post at this site), or an administrator/moderator. The admins and mods seem to get to have all that stuff removed if they want. I doubt that he's either, though. He should be banned. :twisted:
                  :P

Comment

Haha....perhaps, he is admin and pretended as a guest :twisted:
                    Yawgmoth, do you familar with phpBB? How to add a ball beside the user, and when the user online, it turned to green color, would you mind telling me? :?:

Comment

I'm just a lowly regular. I have no experience with phpBB. I'm ot an admin or moderator. Under the circumstances, I wouldn't be incredibly suprised if I were made a moderator, but I won't be an admin on this site or any other using phpBB or similar programs so I don't have any experience and might never get any. Maybe Smacktard (who I really doubt is an admin, long story) or someone else could point you to a good guide or something. You could even try Google.

Comment

At Quality Guest Posting services, we deliver bespoke services and juggernauts for a range of guests, furnishing unique content that leverages the rearmost analytics and creative ways to produce the veritably stylish results. Over the times, we've helped hundreds of brands across multitudinous sectors and diligence secure guest posts on their dream blogs, getting their stories in front of the right people at the right time. Not only that, but Quality Guest Post can boost your website rankings on hunt machines by using link structure and analytics. However, look no further!
                        ?

Comment

Working...
                        X