Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• professional brochure..

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any information on making a professional brochure.

If anyone has anything along the lines of software recommendations, tutorial links, or anything else related it would be a great help.

I've been doing a fair bit of searhing and not coming up with many results (nothing specific to what im looking for at least).

My plan is just to use a sheet of A4 paper folded in half.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know of any tutorials but you could round up a few from real estate, travel agencys, car dealers, etc. and get an idea of what other people do. If your printer is an inkjet, can you use archival ink? Regular ink can be a problem with smudging, discoloring fingers and clothes, etc.. My wife designs brochures with Corel, but I would never take the time to learn what she knows for one project. I would think that even Printshop could handle the layout work though. If you need to manipulate photos to some extent, try Paintshop. You might consider making a simple jig to make the folds neat and uniform as well.

Comment

for the software use a desktop publisher.
      any of them will do.
      the only one i can think of at the moment is MS Publisher.

Comment

thanks for the feedback,

i was actualy looking for a bit more detail though, but thanks for the effort. I've started to give Adobe InDesign a shot and see what I can come up with this, if anyone could recommend anything against InDesign with a reason let me know and i'd be real happy to give it a shot.

:)

Comment

ive never heard of indesign. but ive never needed to use any DTP programs.
          its adobe so it should be good

Comment

Working...
          X