No announcement yet.

large crt monitors...where can you get them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• large crt monitors...where can you get them?

Hey i was just wondering where you cant get large monitors (larger then 24") I have a 21" and im looking for like a 26" or larger. Ive looked in alot of places and all ive seen were 24". Thanks any input is appreciated

I haven't been keeping up with monitors so can't say if you'll have any luck finding something bigger than a 24" model, but have you tried looking into plasma displays? They tend to be pricey, but considering that good monitors in the size range you're looking at tend to go for at least a couple of grand anyway, it seems money may not be an issue for you.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

does this look like a 24"?

i need something bigger cuz im blind lol. I do alot of programming...mostly still learning though, but I like to sit back and compute...thats my style...i dont like sticking my eyes 5" from the screen.
      Last edited by NegativeG3Force; 06-28-2004, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Here is BIG, but not cheap.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...price&sort=asc
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Re: large crt monitors...where can you get them?

here is what I use.
          http://www.viewsonic.com/products/de...ries/a90fplus/
          i got it refurbished at frys (don't ever do that btw) for $160 around there. But you want something larger I take. So you should look at what viewsonic offers and find a used one. I like viewsonic.

Comment

Re: large crt monitors...where can you get them?

I'd check out www.newegg.com . They have great stuff at great prices, so you can look for what you want at the price that you want.

Comment

Working...
            X