A Public Invite for John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Public Invite for John

Hey John, as the Subject suggests this is a public invitation for you to come to the MorBius MK II LAN, i think i had a link somewhere regarding it, hehe, hrm oh yeah, my signature...

anyway, I would really appreciate it if you come, and also, this is a good way to get other people to pressure you ;)

jump on in the MorBius LAN sub-section in the gaming section of these forums, and have a chat if you want. that goes for everyone else too ;)

Skullshot i think it would be a great idea it John Gatt (me thinks ?)

made a appearance .He could even sponsor it (Prize,Posters,etc)

Sorry but i cant make it due to the distance in OZ

Comment

hrm...he could just come for the hell of it, maybe bring the VIA demo box with the VIA ARENA, sponsorship has to go through the proper channels and i have tried that one thru wilmot...but anyhoo, I'm just keen to have him come so that mr tweak won't annoyme all the time :D

Comment

Have you run that VIA Demo skullshot? It's pretty awesome, and with this new motherboard I'm now getting almost 100FPS in it! I was impressed. :)
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Yeah john should come this time since it was his birthday at the same time as the last one so he didnt show to that...
          SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
          Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

yeah, ya gotta come now :)
            At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Working...
            X