Gf4fx5200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gf4fx5200

I have the GF4FX 5200 and am kinda new to tweaking could you tell me how far i can clock an be safe have ASUS P4P8X plus MBoard 768MB Ram wit P4 2.65 G Proc... thanks LZepp

Re: Gf4fx5200

It would be pretty hard to OC it so far that it breaks or something. You'll start getting artifacts and system instability before the card breaks. Just test your OC for artifacts with whatever OC tool your using (don't have much experience with Nvidia cards so I can't help you there). Take whatever speeds you find to be artifact-free and clock them down a few MHz just to be safe. Just make sure you overclock your processor first, if you're going to. Also, it's generally best to start with the memory rather than the core when OCing video cards. You'll usually get more out of it overall.

Comment

Re: Gf4fx5200

its a 128MB card an im using the CoolBits clocking an it shows performance on 3Dand the core clock 250mhz and the memory clock at 400mhz those are default settings wit the clock prog.Im new to clocking so will surely appreciate any info or places to go to learn.I play a lot of games such as Black HawkDown and Task Force Dagger an the servers are laggy so im tryin to keep up wit them a lil hehe tks friend LZepp Also when i start the prog i get a NVHardPgae fail with detection speed of memory or core 32. try enabling/disabling coolbits tried that an no help any ideas???
      Last edited by LZepp; 07-21-2004, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X