Sot Office vs Open Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sot Office vs Open Office

Can anyone tell me which is better out of Sot Office and Open Office?
    If you go to the official Sot Office website, you cn only download a HUGE iso. So I extracted and hosted the executable here:
    Favourite Freeware Downloads

High Quality Wallpapers

Re: Sot Office vs Open Office

I have never heard of Sot Office so I would say Open Office.

Comment

Same here. I've had no problem with OpenOffice. I certainly like it better than any Microsoft product I've tried. Plus, it's free and doesn't have a huge download (although it's still fairly large, if I remember correctly).

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
        Same here. I've had no problem with OpenOffice. I certainly like it better than any Microsoft product I've tried. Plus, it's free and doesn't have a huge download (although it's still fairly large, if I remember correctly).
        I agree, OpenOffice is better then Microsoft Office (I hate having to use it in school) and I have never even heard of Sot Office.

OpenOffice does have an ISO download/purchase/bittorrent, though it allows OO to operate across several plateform, which is why I downloaded it (661 meg download through bitttorrent).

I take it to a computer shop where I work and give it to people who don't want/can't afford MS Office. The scary part is that my boss losses business by letting me do this, but, she uses it and advises people who come it to take a cd and try it.

I love my boss and my job, what more could I ask for? :-)

Comment

What is Sot Office? Never heard of it. I use Open Office at home and at school. I love freebies!

Comment

Sot Office is based on Oppen Office and supposedly has more features.

High Quality Wallpapers

Comment

Really? I may try that sometime, although OO already has more features than I use.

Comment

Love open office, but i'm a bit partial ;)

Comment

Has anyone here actually tried Sot? How can you compare without trying?

High Quality Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
                  X