In development...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In development...

Seeing as we can attach files again (yay :)), thought I might as well post a screenshot of a project that I've been working on for quite some time... a game called Hemisfear... anyway, the game's in fairly early stages at the moment, a lot of the engine is coded, the graphics are what's been mainly worked on at the moment :).

HOLY SH*T!!!!!! WOW!!!! :eek:
    i got now idea what hte game is about based from that pic, but what ever it is, it sure looks good!! :D
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

****..not bad dude:thumb:

Comment

Looking good - What type of game will it be?
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Wow, that does look good. Do you have a webpage for that game, or ne more screenies? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
            Wow, that does look good. Do you have a webpage for that game, or ne more screenies? ;)
            Hehe... thanks guys :).

It's gonna be an adventure game (don't groan, it's just my limited programming skills :p).

Sadly, no more screenies until me & the graphic designer get round to the rest of the game... took a while to get the above scene happening, still got a lot of fine-tuning on that as well...

Comment

Good luck with it anyway Osiris. :thumb:

Comment

Looks pretty kool Osiris, no wonder we dont see much of u anymore, your to busy with the gaming.:thumb:

Comment

is it gonna be pure adventure? or are you going to put some RPG elements in there somewhere... looks good anyway:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                    Looks pretty kool Osiris, no wonder we dont see much of u anymore, your to busy with the gaming.:thumb:
                    LOL, you know how long this game has actually taken....he started it like 2+ years ago...he works on it for a little while...leaves it for a month or 5 :p

its pure adventure, no RPG elements...you pickup items as you go along that are useful later on...now all we need is for it to be tru 3d and not scrolly :p (you'll all find out what i mean when he posts a beta test :p...i have one here but theres been some work on it since this one, hehe)
                    At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

that screenshot reminds me of fallout

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper

LOL, you know how long this game has actually taken....he started it like 2+ years ago...he works on it for a little while...leaves it for a month or 5 :p

its pure adventure, no RPG elements...you pickup items as you go along that are useful later on...now all we need is for it to be tru 3d and not scrolly :p (you'll all find out what i mean when he posts a beta test :p...i have one here but theres been some work on it since this one, hehe)
                        2+? Try over like four years :p.

But now it's actually got some momentum, now that the graphics designer isn't a lazy prick :D.

Comment

well its yr 10 now...u started mid yr 7...hrmmm....ok 3 years :p :)
                          At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Well when you finally finish it in a couple of years or so, let me know. I like RPG (they're my fav) :thumb:

Comment

Sounds good....what kind of hardware is it gonna require ?

Comment

Working...
                              X