Asus!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus!!!!

anyone here using asus boards? cuz i am, i know there the best, my p4c800delux is 2x faster then my 875p lanparty, but i was oc'ing and blew my bios i been spending the past 3 weeks trying to get a hold of people at asus. no luck, i keep leaving my number with the promise of being called back. no call back. hey asus i been waiting for your call for 15120 minutes, you said youd be only 45.... should i take them to small claims to get my 200$ +/- back from these fu**ers or what? anyone have a problem with a manufacturer like this? i mean i get someone on the phone!!! and im like YEA!! then they transfer me to an answering machine!!! FU**ERS!!!
    anyone got any ideas?? man im so mad as asus i could firebomb them if they had a shop near where i live id be burned down

Re: Asus!!!!

You can't do anything. Mobo was damaged my OC'ing one, and two the support may not be good but you also can't do anything but get over it.

Comment

Re: Asus!!!!

Asus is known for their kick ass boards, but they are also well known for some of the worst tech support in the market. I fear you're stuck.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Working...
      X