Digital camera---$100USD or less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital camera---$100USD or less

I need a digital camera, however I don't want to fork over the big bucks for one. I also don't want a POS picture either. I'm gonna be photographing PC hardware, but not real up close shots. Any suggestions? I was looking at the Intel Pocket PC camera, as it's running $74 at a local shop.

I've bough a few digital cameras in the last 2 years - although none in that price range...

I bought an HP 318 for my wife...it's pretty good, although a little pricey for what you get- the one I got was bundled with an HP photoprinter and had a $100US rebate so it was more attractive

I bought a Sony for work and a Kodak 3900 for work - the Sony is a decent product but way, way over priced
    the Kodak seems like easily the best value for the money so far although I've only had it for about 4 mos.

all that being said - check out a Kodak palmpix or DC215 i think they may be in your price range - I don't know a lot about those models other than the fact that I've had a good experience with Kodak

most of the sub-$300 have autofocus only - not great for close ups - it would probably be ok for shots of PC hardware - the Kodak I got had an add on close up lense set available - so I got one of those too - you get 7X, 10X or use both to get 17X - it works great

Comment

Thanx for the tip, RDR.

Comment

Working...
      X