Clear All

• What should i buy as of now???

Geforce 3 Ti200 64Mb DDR - Purchase Today
    Or
    Geforce 4 Ti4400 128Mb DDR - Next Week

Quick...i need to know in the next hour or 2

get the GF3Ti200 today
    return it next week and get the GF4Ti4400

(As long as your dealer doesn't have a restocking charge)

Comment

get the GF4 ti4400

Comment

Originally posted by RDR
        get the GF3Ti200 today
        return it next week and get the GF4Ti4400

(As long as your dealer doesn't have a restocking charge)
        Too Late...read the Sig...heheheheh....hell yeah

Comment

How is it performing?
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
            How is it performing?
            Ok..
            3D Mark 2001 - 9543 points
            3D Mark 2000 - 11561

Counter Strike is stuck at 60fps cause the drivers wont let me use the refresh rate fix for 2000/XP...but its smooth as hell...no slowdown whatsoever...i havent tried any other games yet...but i did try the nvidia demos and its crazy...there is some minor slowdown...but thats probably due to my TBIRD and 133fsb...well besides that...it does fit my KR7A-133R fine...doesnt block anything...just really close thats all...and...what else...hmmm...the nView is pretty cool...it has some nice features...like transparency when dragging a window...desktop layers (havent tried that)...speeds up the menus...etc...

Mine is the PNY version...it has the TV/S Video out...DVI out...and Analog out...i want to try the TV out cause of all the movies i got...hhmmmm..what else...i think thats it...just ask more Q's to find out

Oh and i payed in full $290.11.....
            It was $268.00 plus tax...so i thought it was a great price...they had the 4600 but it was $360 so for 10 less frames ill save 100 bucks...anywayz im out..peace

Comment

Counter Strike is stuck at 60fps cause
              Sounds like Vsync is on there. You can set it to "Always off" in the settings under the Open GL and Direct 3D sections of the display settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan_Lander

Sounds like Vsync is on there. You can set it to "Always off" in the settings under the Open GL and Direct 3D sections of the display settings.
                i dont like having Vsync off...the image is all cut up...its just that the latest det drivers wont let me use the refresh rate fixer for XP/2k

Comment

Originally posted by FiReBLaZR

i dont like having Vsync off...the image is all cut up...its just that the latest det drivers wont let me use the refresh rate fixer for XP/2k
                  I always have mine off, but i never get "tearing"....

Comment

Same hear...I haven't gotten the 27.xx or 28.xx dets, as the 21.81's are working just fine for me. If they're working, I ain't changing them. I stuck with the 10.80's for the longest time because they were the fastest drivers in general for me. I've found the same thing with the 21.8x's.

Comment

Working...
                    X