Dual Monitor Q???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Monitor Q???

Ok...i have the new GF4 ti4400...now it has both analog and digital monitor outputs...the question is "can u use 2 monitors on 1 video card using 1 for the analog and 1 for the DVI (using a converter (DVI-analog) )...thanks again

FiReBlaZR

From my understanding, you can use DVI OR analog, and you can even switch back and forth between the two, but I don't believe it supports dual monitor support like you're talking about.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
      From my understanding, you can use DVI OR analog, and you can even switch back and forth between the two, but I don't believe it supports dual monitor support like you're talking about.
      Go to Nvidia.com and click the Nview Link on the right...then open the flash tutorial about it...then it says in Productivity "One card Powers two Displays"...when i opened that it says "By adding an nView Enabled GPU and a second display you have more room to organize your applications and reduce window clutter..blah blah blah" but it does show some pics of a GF4 card using its 2 Monitor outputs to display 2 monitors...so im not sure...im going to ask more people just to make sure about this question...thanks again darth...and where have ya been...havent seen ya for a while...take care

FiReBLaZR

Comment

from what i've seen / heard on the gf4 cards, most of them do support nView... the gf3s don't, but I think the gf4s do...

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
          from what i've seen / heard on the gf4 cards, most of them do support nView... the gf3s don't, but I think the gf4s do...
          Yeah i have nView Enabled on my 4400

Comment

Could be with the nView... I had forgotten about that. It would be nice to have more than one monitor, but I think that real estate on my desktop is at a premium right now. Too much STUFF sitting around. :D

FiReBLaZR,
            I'm always around. I usually manage to hit the forums at least twice a day, but can't get to them anymore during working hours.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Working...
            X