PDA

View Full Version : What is Vsync?

The L A U G H I N G Man
11-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Hi, um i was just wondering if anyone could explain to me what Vsync means?

KoolDrew
11-07-2004, 12:41 AM
This should answer your question:

CLICK HERE (http://google.com)

joedemagio
11-07-2004, 01:19 AM
rofl

The L A U G H I N G Man
11-07-2004, 01:25 AM
CoolDrew, havent u learnt anything while u were in school, that, when a person asks a simple question u dont have to reply in such an insubordinate manner.This just shows thats u dont no wat Vsync means ur self. **Content removed by Admin**
Sorry for the launguage but i really dint like ur response towards my simple question.

joedemagio
11-07-2004, 01:33 AM
All he did was post the best way to find out..........

btw, if you really can't use Google, here is what Vsync is:

It makes your frame-rate the same as your monitors refresh rate.

Darthtanion
11-07-2004, 05:38 AM
Leave the flames at home, friend. If you don't care for somebody's attitude, take it up privately in a PM.

The L A U G H I N G Man
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Look here pal, the only reason why i asked the question was to know the forums own explanation of vsync.Yes i did try out in google, but the sites shown there show different explaination for it.The only online computer hardwear site i trust is this forum.So thats y i asked the question here specifically for ur expert opinion/advice.

Darthtanion
11-07-2004, 07:15 PM
I have no problems with your seeking answers or advice, just the language used in your post. Be mindful of the fact we have several youngsters who frequent these forums and all will go well.

-nuff said-

amd_man2005
11-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Yes google is always a good place to search for the answer to a question such as this, and you actually would probably get a quicker reponse :) Nonetheless, KoolDrew didn't need to use the attitude he did in his post...