PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!

Pages : [1] 2

Wiggo
12-05-2001, 11:24 AM
Now the person who wrote THIS (http://www.adequacy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/12/2/42056/2147) is either tryin' to have ppl on or is the biggest cretin out there. :eek:
The link is slow so give it time to come up (maybe check a couple of other threads out).
<center>http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/beerchug.gif</center>

Olie
12-05-2001, 11:31 AM
it wouldn't open for me :confused:

Slamo
12-05-2001, 11:33 AM
Link didn't work at all :confused:

Albinus
12-05-2001, 11:36 AM
Well I double-checked the link in my ICQ history, and it's correct - so it looks like Wiggo was the only one apart from me to see it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kheldar
12-05-2001, 11:38 AM
nice ***** AL

Albinus
12-05-2001, 11:55 AM
I liked it as well Kheldar - so I think i'll keep it :toung:

Kheldar
12-05-2001, 12:17 PM
it must have taken a lot of work to get your hands on a ***** like that

Anonymous
12-05-2001, 12:28 PM
lololol!

Yes, it is, I would be rather proud if I was you Albinus :D

Albinus
12-05-2001, 12:34 PM
it must have taken a lot of work to get your hands on a ***** like that

AKA "pinching off Mum's hard drive" :D

Darthtanion
12-05-2001, 12:35 PM
OK... So let me make sure that I have this straight...

If your kid asks for better computer hardware and plays Quake games, then they are a hacker? This guy needs to wake up and take a long look outside at the sunshine. He's had his head up somebody's ass for entirely too long by the looks of his article. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Osiris
12-05-2001, 12:44 PM
This looks interesting... but I can't view it :cry:.

Could someone copy and paste?

Mr. C
12-05-2001, 02:07 PM
Persistence pays off!
Here's the "Clueless Daddy's Manifesto", this guy is lame beyond belief. I pity the child, stuck with a POS Compaq and Mr. Paranoid Git for a paternal parent. Hopefully this kid will manage to run away from home soon - before he develops serious issues.

WARNING! Blathering drivel if you proceed below this line!

Is Your Son a Computer Hacker?
By T Reginald Gibbons
Posted on Sun Dec 2nd, 2001 at 11:00:21 AM PST

As an enlightened, modern parent, I try to be as involved as possible in the lives of my six children. I encourage them to join team sports. I attend their teen parties with them to ensure no drinking or alcohol is on the premises. I keep a fatherly eye on the CDs they listen to and the shows they watch, the company they keep and the books they read. You could say I'm a model parent. My children have never failed to make me proud, and I can say without the slightest embellishment that I have the finest family in the USA.

Two years ago, my wife Carol and I decided that our children's education would not be complete without some grounding in modern computers. To this end, we bought our children a brand new Compaq to learn with. The kids had a lot of fun using the handful of application programs we'd bought, such as Adobe's Photoshop and Microsoft's Word, and my wife and I were pleased that our gift was received so well. Our son Peter was most entranced by the device, and became quite a pro at surfing the net. When Peter began to spend whole days on the machine, I became concerned, but Carol advised me to calm down, and that it was only a passing phase. I was content to bow to her experience as a mother, until our youngest daughter, Cindy, charged into the living room one night to blurt out: "Peter is a computer hacker!"

As you can imagine, I was amazed. A computer hacker in my own house! I began to monitor my son's habits, to make certain that Cindy wasn't just telling stories, as she is prone to doing at times.

After a few days of investigation, and some research into computer hacking, I confronted Peter with the evidence. I'm afraid to say, this was the only time I have ever been truly disappointed in one of my children. We raised them to be honest and to have integrity, and Peter betrayed the principles we tried to encourage in him, when he refused point blank to admit to his activities. His denials continued for hours, and in the end, I was left with no choice but to ban him from using the computer until he is old enough to be responsible for his actions.

After going through this ordeal with my own family, I was left pondering how I could best help others in similar situations. I'd gained a lot of knowledge over those few days regarding hackers. It's only right that I provide that information to other parents, in the hope that they will be able to tell if their children are being drawn into the world of hacking. Perhaps other parents will be able to steer their sons back onto the straight and narrow before extreme measures need to be employed.

To this end, I have decided to publish the top ten signs that your son is a hacker. I advise any parents to read this list carefully and if their son matches the profile, they should take action. A smart parent will first try to reason with their son, before resorting to groundings, or even spanking. I pride myself that I have never had to spank a child, and I hope this guide will help other parents to put a halt to their son's misbehaviour before a spanking becomes necessary.

1. Has your son asked you to change ISPs?

Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL. These providers have a strict "No Hacking" policy, and take careful measures to ensure that your internet experience is enjoyable, educational and above all legal. If your child is becoming a hacker, one of his first steps will be to request a change to a more hacker friendly provider.

I would advise all parents to refuse this request. One of the reasons your son is interested in switching providers is to get away from AOL's child safety filter. This filter is vital to any parent who wants his son to enjoy the internet without the endangering him through exposure to "adult" content. It is best to stick with the protection AOL provides, rather than using a home-based solution. If your son is becoming a hacker, he will be able to circumvent any home-based measures with surprising ease, using information gleaned from various hacker sites.

2. Are you finding programs on your computer that you don't remember installing?

Your son will probably try to install some hacker software. He may attempt to conceal the presence of the software in some way, but you can usually find any new programs by reading through the programs listed under "Install/Remove Programs" in your control panel. Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

The best option is to confront your son with the evidence, and force him to remove the offending programs. He will probably try to install the software again, but you will be able to tell that this is happening, if your machine offers to "download" one of the hacker applications. If this happens, it is time to give your son a stern talking to, and possibly consider punishing him with a grounding.

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

4. Does your child read hacking manuals?

If you pay close attention to your son's reading habits, as I do, you will be able to determine a great deal about his opinions and hobbies. Children are at their most impressionable in the teenage years. Any father who has had a seventeen year old daughter attempt to sneak out on a date wearing make up and perfume is well aware of the effect that improper influences can have on inexperienced minds.

There are, unfortunately, many hacking manuals available in bookshops today. A few titles to be on the lookout for are: "Snow Crash" and "Cryptonomicon" by Neal Stephenson; "Neuromancer" by William Gibson; "Programming with Perl" by Timothy O'Reilly; "Geeks" by Jon Katz; "The Hacker Crackdown" by Bruce Sterling; "Microserfs" by Douglas Coupland; "Hackers" by Steven Levy; and "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" by Eric S. Raymond.

If you find any of these hacking manuals in your child's possession, confiscate them immediately. You should also petition local booksellers to remove these titles from their shelves. You may meet with some resistance at first, but even booksellers have to bow to community pressure.

5. How much time does your child spend using the computer each day?

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services. This can take up to eight hours. If your son is doing this, he is breaking the law, and you should stop him immediately. The safest policy is to limit your children's access to the computer to a maximum of forty-five minutes each day.

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

7. Is your son becoming argumentative and surly in his social behaviour?

As a child enters the electronic world of hacking, he may become disaffected with the real world. He may lose the ability to control his actions, or judge the rightness or wrongness of a course of behaviour. This will manifest itself soonest in the way he treats others. Those whom he disagrees with will be met with scorn, bitterness, and even foul language. He may utter threats of violence of a real or electronic nature.

Even when confronted, your son will probably find it difficult to talk about this problem to you. He will probably claim that there is no problem, and that you are imagining things. He may tell you that it is you who has the problem, and you should "back off" and "stop smothering him." Do not allow yourself to be deceived. You are the only chance your son has, even if he doesn't understand the situation he is in. Keep trying to get through to him, no matter how much he retreats into himself.

Mr. C
12-05-2001, 02:10 PM
WAIT there's more, vbulletin wouldn't let me post it all at once!

Pathetic blabbering resumes immediately following.

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.

If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

10. Is your son struggling academically?

If your son is failing courses in school, or performing poorly on sports teams, he may be involved in a hacking group, such as the infamous "Otaku" hacker association. Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases. Also, the reduction in exercise may cause him to lose muscle mass, and even to start gaining weight. For the sake of your child's mental and physical health, you must put a stop to his hacking, and limit his computer time drastically.

I encourage all parents to read through this guide carefully. Your child's future may depend upon it. Hacking is an illegal and dangerous activity, that may land your child in prison, and tear your family apart. It cannot be taken too seriously.

Bern
12-05-2001, 02:15 PM
Ah, yes....[In]adequecy.org.....slashdotted again. When the smoke clears you should check out a few of the other articles there, especially the religious ones, but the funniest parts are the comments after the stories...some people have no clue whatsoever...

Wiggo
12-05-2001, 02:17 PM
It's been slashdotted by a large number of sites now so that would explain why it takes me about 3-4mins for it to load up but the fellow certainly lives a sheltered life and has made no attempt what so ever to try and find the real facts. :smokin:
But the sayin' that "Some mothers do have them" is certainly true in this instance. :laugh:

Mr. C
12-05-2001, 02:33 PM
That guys talk about AOL made me wanna' hurl - explains a good deal though. Many of their customers are too pathetic to enter an IP address, or know what one is for that matter.

Bahamut Zer0
12-05-2001, 02:43 PM
This thing is everywhere!

The article is fake btw

Mr. C
12-05-2001, 02:48 PM
This thing is everywhere!

The article is fake btw

I do believe it is fake.

I also do believe there are people who think just like that:eek:

Bern
12-05-2001, 02:52 PM
When the /. crew have finished have a read of the mandrake "review".

SileNceR
12-05-2001, 03:04 PM
****... guys its a humor site... LOL

Bern
12-05-2001, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by SileNceR
[B]****... guys its a humor site... LOL
Well der..but the funniest parts are the (L)user comments :p

Wiggo
12-05-2001, 03:46 PM
Yeah there's some good one's of those and half of them don't know what there talkin' about either. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Slamo
12-05-2001, 06:57 PM
Well if this bloke is in fact real he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quake is a game

AMD is a world renowned processor

Computers need to be upgraded at some stage in their life

And the funniest. Comet Cursor is a mouse cursor program, Bonzi Buddy is a talking gorilla lol

Mr. C
12-05-2001, 10:32 PM
Comet Cursor is spyware:shoot2:

MySTiCuSS
12-06-2001, 12:46 AM
MMM I installed bonzi buddy and uuh removed it!!

Kay
12-06-2001, 05:27 AM
Well thats it then............ Will have to ban my 22 yr old from the comp as he plays Quake...........mind you it is his comp, but if I ban him I will be able to play instead :D ;)

RDR
12-06-2001, 05:42 AM
If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

this ones my favourite - I know child labour is not a joke, but I can imagine this guys vision of 9yr. old kids hunched over a dirty desk micro soldering multi-billion transistor CPU's by hand

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 05:58 AM
Well thats it then............ Will have to ban my 22 yr old from the comp as he plays Quake...........mind you it is his comp, but if I ban him I will be able to play instead :D ;)

You still need a system anyway - don't you Kay?:D

And as to RDR's post;

Albinus has already warned me about you AMD enthusiasts:laugh:

Bern
12-06-2001, 06:11 AM
You all better watch out because I run linux on an AMD :devil:

RDR
12-06-2001, 06:15 AM
And as to RDR's post;

Albinus has already warned me about you AMD enthusiasts:laugh:

Hey, I'm as unbiased as they come - I have one of each AMD and Intel - not to mention both nVidia and ATi video cards

check the sig...

I am somewhat biased towards epox mainboards though - And I think we finally won Darth away from Abit too :D :laugh: :D

Andy
12-06-2001, 07:37 AM
if anyone really thinked like that, they deserve to be shot a few times in each finger then be forced to watch a pokemon movie 100 times over and over non-stop, be deprived of food, but fed half a cup of water a day (just to keep them alive), then kicked in the balls about 10 times for each breath they take in a 5 minute period, and kicked in the head 10 times for each heart beat in a 5 minute period, and then-maybe put them out of their pain and kill them :D , that would rid the world of one moreold person that hates technology until you put them infront of a poker machine

Slamo
12-06-2001, 07:39 AM
What the real question is

This bloke said he did research on hacking, where would he of got all his "factual" information from. lol, still can't get over the bonzibuddy thing

Kay
12-06-2001, 07:49 AM
You still need a system anyway - don't you Kay?:D

Yes still waiting,waiting and more waiting :(

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 08:33 AM
Evil personified:cackle:

Or is that electrified?:laugh:

I think AOL has a page where you can buy amulets to protect from people such as yourself:clap:

Bern
12-06-2001, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Mr. C
[B]I think AOL has a page where you can buy amulets to protect from people such as yourself:clap:

Yes, I've seen them...they say intel inside :p

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 08:44 AM
Yes, I've seen them...they say intel inside :p

LOL
I've got one, but the ability to resist the dark side is failing me fast:)

Bern
12-06-2001, 08:53 AM
[B]

LOL
I've got one, but the ability to resist the dark side is failing me fast:)

Use the source luke...er.....Mr. C

Kay
12-06-2001, 10:43 AM
Might be easier to use the force there, but then again there is the dark side ..................

Albinus
12-06-2001, 10:50 AM
Yes still waiting,waiting and more waiting :(

Well, with all this time that Wiggo has off work, can't he build you a machine? ;)

I know that my mother would just make one herself :D

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 12:58 PM
It's ok now as the case is on the kitchen bench now awaitin' the powertools in the morkin' after I strip it out a bit later today. ;)

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 01:40 PM
It's ok now as the case is on the kitchen bench now awaitin' the powertools in the morkin' after I strip it out a bit later today. ;)

Oh! So you are going to get Kay's system up and running while TT has a website still operational?:p

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 01:58 PM
yeah as No.1 son's PC is headin' 2 his room soon so there will be a vacant space beside me soon so I might as well make a start on it. ;)

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 02:04 PM
Cool:thumb:
She's been wanting one for some time. Shouldn't take a great deal to meet her needs initially would it?
Besides, a little more practice tinkering will be good for you:D

Bern
12-06-2001, 02:08 PM

She's been wanting one for some time. Shouldn't take a great deal to meet her needs initially would it?

I am [b]not going to touch that one :p

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 02:21 PM
I am not going to touch that one :p

Wiggo would kick your.....................:laugh:

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 03:19 PM
Actually she'll need a nic (unless there is one in one of the other old pc's around here and I can find a driver for it) and she'll have to put up with a 8g HDD and crappy monitor for a bit but no it shouldn't take to much once I cut two fan holes in it. ;)

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 04:47 PM
Sorry, I don't have a NIC to lend:(

8Gb will keep her busy for a while.
I reckon by now Kay will be just too happy with her very own "crappy monitor"

Hook her up Wiggo:thumb:

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 05:03 PM
It should be runnin' as a stand alone by the end of the weekend anyway plus we'll see if the m/b will take my old K6-2 500 as well so that's really why I'm cuttin' the fan holes for. ;)
She also likes her games so how long it takes before runnin' out of room won't be long. :D

Mr. C
12-06-2001, 05:07 PM
And if she's like my gal she saves every stinkin' e-mail that comes down the pike:cackle:

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 05:12 PM
Thankfully no, that she doesn't as the games are her main thing. ;)

Kheldar
12-06-2001, 05:15 PM

how is it I'm not surprised

:p

Bern
12-06-2001, 05:23 PM
And not just any old linux but slackware (http://www.slackware.com) linux :devil:

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 05:33 PM
So does that mean that you're a bit of a slacker Bern? :D

Bern
12-06-2001, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Wiggo
So does that mean that you're a bit of a slacker [b]Bern? :D

Yep, I'm a slacker (http://www.slackware.com) and proud of it :D

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 05:45 PM
OK then I'll take ya word for it then. :D

Kheldar
12-06-2001, 05:52 PM
And not just any old linux but slackware (http://www.slackware.com) linux :devil:

there's a difference

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 06:05 PM
Yeah I've got to try that out yet to see what all the fuss is about. :afro:

Bern
12-06-2001, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Kheldar
[B]

there's a difference
My word there is...text install only, no pretty GUI config tools, strict adherence to the file system standard and no fancy package managers....use the source luke :p

Wiggo
12-06-2001, 06:18 PM
Well I'm goin' to try SmoothWall (http://www.smoothwall.org/gpl/home/) 1st on an old 486 or P90 to see how that goes before goin' any further. ;)

Bern
12-06-2001, 06:28 PM
Keep in mind that smoothwall is only a modified kernel with other apps for routing/gateway only and as a 20mb download will give you a good idea as to why linux is turning up on everything from IBM mainframes to watches, but won't give you as good an idea on what a full distro is capable of. I don't have any MS software on my comp but I can still produce web pages, watch DVD's and play Quake3A, about the only thing I can't do at the moment on linux is make Flash movies but there is a project (http://www.openswf.org/) working on that.

Kheldar
12-06-2001, 06:30 PM
My word there is...text install only, no pretty GUI config tools, strict adherence to the file system standard and no fancy package managers....use the source luke :p

oh u mean ancient technology - I've gui installs on every system i've owned

Loopy
12-07-2001, 05:45 AM
use the source luke LOLOLOLOL
/me Linux and AMD tooo.. :devil:
Not slack tho debian.. 4 now.. -- maybe try out slackware but i like the package managers.. hehehehe
:thumb:

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 12:22 PM
Bern[/size]]
Keep in mind that smoothwall is only a modified kernel with other apps for routing/gateway only and as a 20mb download will give you a good idea as to why linux is turning up on everything from IBM mainframes to watches, but won't give you as good an idea on what a full distro is capable of. I don't have any MS software on my comp but I can still produce web pages, watch DVD's and play Quake3A, about the only thing I can't do at the moment on linux is make Flash movies but there is a project (http://www.openswf.org/) working on that.
It will give me somewhere to start as I have a couple of old pc's around here that will handle that and bein' setup as a server while I work on something else for these other versions(RedHat7.1 and Mandrake 8) that I have here atm. ;)

Albinus
12-07-2001, 12:52 PM
Yep - SmoothWall is a very slick and easy-to-install package. I like it as a firewall :thumb:

Andy
12-07-2001, 02:02 PM
Yep, I'm a slacker (http://www.slackware.com) and proud of it :D

are you being paid by slackware (http://www.microsoft.com) or something?? :p ;)

note: pls click on the link ;) :D

Bern
12-07-2001, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Andy
[B]

are you being paid by don't click-evil inside (http://www.microsoft.com) or something?? :p ;)

note: pls click on the link ;) :D

Must....not....click.....link.....can....sense.... ..evil.....

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 04:33 PM
Well that was a waste of time :rolleyes:

Andy
12-07-2001, 04:50 PM
Must....not....click.....link.....can....sense.... ..evil.....

AHAHAHAHA :p
take that you linux luvin person :p

JealousMidget
12-07-2001, 04:58 PM
Some people just don't have a sense of humor, Andy.

:laugh:

Bern
12-07-2001, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by JealousMidget
[B]Some people just don't have a sense of humor, Andy.

I do have a sense of humor....its just when I clicked on the "quote" link his evil plan to redirect potential slackers reading this forum from the web site (http://www.slackware.com) of goodness and light was exposed as a link to the spawn of the devil (http://www.microsoft.com).

Bern
12-07-2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
[B]Well that was a waste of time :rolleyes:

Ah...but it all depends on whose time your wasting ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 05:33 PM
.............and how they are wasting it too :D

JealousMidget
12-07-2001, 05:58 PM
I do have a sense of humor....its just when I clicked on the "quote" link his evil plan to redirect potential slackers reading this forum from the web site (http://www.slackware.com) of goodness and light was exposed as a link to the spawn of the devil (http://www.microsoft.com).

:laugh: You're killing me Bern :laugh:

Bern
12-07-2001, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by JealousMidget
[B]

:laugh: You're killing me Bern :laugh:

You just wait untill I post when I'm pissed (and I don't mean angry)....;)

Bern
12-07-2001, 06:16 PM
[B].............and how they are wasting it too :D

.......I can think of better ways to waste time....but thats another story....er....thread ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 06:20 PM
Bit your tongue Bern :cackle:

Bern
12-07-2001, 06:28 PM
[B]Bit your tongue Bern :cackle:

I dont think so....its only fun when someone else bites it :devil:

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 06:30 PM
;) gently, of course

Beefy
12-07-2001, 06:34 PM
a light nibble here and there isn't too bad... ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 06:38 PM
I'll leave that one be :eek:
might be carried away

Beefy
12-07-2001, 06:40 PM
but it's the beer garden.. you are supposed to get carried away.. :cackle:

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 06:46 PM
If that is the case, then I will drink me drink, and then, I'll have another, and another, and then.........:zzz:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 06:53 PM
not a bad idea.. :beer: :beer: :beer: :zzz:

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 06:58 PM
My thoughts exactly, want another??

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 07:03 PM
Have several. ;)
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:05 PM
shhhh.. i'm asleep.. don't wake me... ;)

hang on.... :?: :?: if I was asleep, how could I s....:crazy:

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 07:06 PM
Well, I'm on the end of my first bottle and 3 more to go...........
Kay will be cranky with me :(

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:11 PM
i've done two already... :)

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 07:15 PM
I'm not talkin beer buddy!!!!

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:16 PM
me neither.. can't stand the stuff.. *fends off Wiggo*

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 07:18 PM
hmmmmm.......... when Kay finds out I'm drinking her sparkly she'll be cranky :(

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:20 PM
just tell her I did it.. :)

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 07:20 PM
I'm gonna tell I goona tell. :p

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:21 PM
wiggo you big dobber you.. :D

Albinus
12-07-2001, 07:31 PM
hmmmmm.......... when Kay finds out I'm drinking her sparkly she'll be cranky :(

And if my mother finds out you've been drinking her reds you'll be in trouble as well :no: :D

Remember two redheads are worse than one ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 07:33 PM
Nah, dont like red wines so mum wont be cranky with me!!! :D

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:35 PM
why have you been drinking al's mum's wine?!? :?: :?:

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 07:45 PM
couldn't help myself, "hickup" woops, sorry :crazy:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 07:47 PM
non ho capito... mamma mia...

Bern
12-07-2001, 07:59 PM
[B]couldn't help myself, "hickup" woops, sorry :crazy:

Can't help myself....bad habits.....whoops....wrong forum ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 08:01 PM
opps!! did I do that??? :crazy:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 08:01 PM
WTF?!? I.... he... but she... oh oh *falls over*

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 08:06 PM
are you drunk??? :cackle:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 08:09 PM
I'm not pished.. I habn't... I.... FRUIT SALAD!!! *passes out*

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 08:15 PM
Silly ppl doin' silly things. :laugh:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 08:17 PM
what can we do with a drunken beefy, what can we do with a drunken beefy, what can we do with a drunken beefy, posting lots on TT...

Give him another drink! :D :beer:

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 08:19 PM
*snatches it off of Beefy, telling him he's had enough for one night"

Beefy
12-07-2001, 08:22 PM
No! *pulls bottle back and wobbles finger at wiggo's sis* I ain't had nuff yet...... you can just go! *flings arm to the left, causing him to fall over from momentum* :D

Wiggo's-sister
12-07-2001, 08:24 PM
you beating me up??? :mad:
just keep ya hands to yourself, or I'm really gonna hurt ya

Beefy
12-07-2001, 08:25 PM
hehehe.. u gonna make me laugh til it hurts again, ain't ya? :D

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 08:53 PM
Have ya's had enough yet? :?:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 09:10 PM
not yet.. we gotta ruin a few more threads yet

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 09:20 PM
Exactly how many is that? :?:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 09:32 PM
like i can keep count at this time of night...

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 09:37 PM
I didn't mean how many ya done I meant how many ya'll do. ;)

Beefy
12-07-2001, 09:45 PM
hmmm... good question.. can i phone a friend?

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 09:53 PM
No but ya can ask the audience. ;)

Grim Reaper
12-07-2001, 09:54 PM
hehehehe, i got a good idea for that, when they ask u b4 the show 2 put down some names put down all sex hotlines :D :D

Beefy
12-07-2001, 09:58 PM
bah,,, they'd put u on hold for the 30 seconds.. ummm.. I mean.. good one.. heheh.. yeah... *looks around guiltily*

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 10:07 PM
Well are ya gion' to ask the audience or what? :?:

Beefy
12-07-2001, 10:10 PM
What would they know? ok, i'll ask the audience...

Audience, Which of the following had nothing to do with wiggo's comment:

A. Sense

B. Beer

C. The mathematical constant 'e'

D. Osama Bin Laden

Bern
12-07-2001, 10:28 PM
E. You are the weakest link....goodbye :p

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 10:31 PM
<center>GAME OVER!</center>

Beefy
12-07-2001, 10:31 PM
(post walk-of-shame interview)

Well, I thought I was doing well.. Grim was letting the side down, by not banking, getting questions wrong and letting his mum tell him to go to bed.. Wiggo was doing well, and I think he'll win by a long shot.. 80,000 posts indeed.. :)

Wiggo
12-07-2001, 11:36 PM
Where did ya get that "80000 posts" idea from anyway? :?:

JealousMidget
12-08-2001, 07:14 AM
Where did ya get that "80000 posts" idea from anyway? :?:

No need to be modest Wiggo ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-08-2001, 07:25 AM
Give him 2 months and he'll be hitting the 10k again :thumb:

Kay
12-08-2001, 09:03 AM
Give him 2 months and he'll be hitting the 10k again :thumb:
You are underestimating him again :(

Bern
12-08-2001, 09:56 AM
[B]Give him 2 months and he'll be hitting the 10k again :thumb:

Lets have a sweep, I'd give it two weeks :smokin:

Wiggo's-sister
12-08-2001, 10:35 AM
I was trying to be realistic :D

Synthetic
12-08-2001, 10:38 AM
hehe..so was he:eek:

Mr. C
12-08-2001, 10:38 AM
Lets have a sweep, I'd give it two weeks :smokin:

If they were to do away with the 30 seconds between posts, he'd have been there by now:laugh:

Bern
12-08-2001, 10:47 AM
[B]

If they were to do away with the 30 seconds between posts, he'd have been there by now:laugh:

Hahahahahahahaha...Its funny 'cause its true :laugh:

Synthetic
12-08-2001, 10:48 AM
i think the server woulda crashed b4 he reached 10k if that were the case:eek:

Wiggo's-sister
12-08-2001, 10:52 AM
Oooooooooohhhhh, noooooooooo, can you feel that?????
the serve is shakin', running at high temps, the smoke is getting thicker!!!!!
WHAT WILL WE DO??? :?:

Synthetic
12-08-2001, 11:07 AM
tell wiggo Tweak drank all his beer so he has to chase him all the way to SA???????????? might get him away from the comp for al il while?....unless he has a laptop??:?:

Mr. C
12-08-2001, 02:07 PM
Oooooooooohhhhh, noooooooooo, can you feel that?????
the serve is shakin', running at high temps, the smoke is getting thicker!!!!!
WHAT WILL WE DO??? :?:

That's not even close to funny:no:

Kay
12-08-2001, 04:07 PM
how about we change the posting time for the babes thread to 30 mins between posts? That would REALLY slow him down :angel:

Wiggo
12-08-2001, 04:22 PM
That's ok ppl as I'm takin' it easy at the postin' today as the missus' pc is goin' together. ;)
But what a ****house m/b manual it has. :eek:

Bern
12-08-2001, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Kay
[B]how about we change the posting time for the babes thread to 30 mins between posts? That would REALLY slow him down :angel:
Have you seen the number of posts in there??? We might need to limit him to one a day to give the rest of us a chance.....

Kay
12-08-2001, 04:41 PM
Maybe even one a week, that will really help everybody ;)

Synthetic
12-08-2001, 06:04 PM
well its the end of the day...did u get the comp up Wiggo?

Kay
12-08-2001, 06:09 PM
Not yet :( Still got 3 hours to go before its the end of the day though :)

Wiggo
12-08-2001, 06:14 PM
Synthetic[/size]]
well its the end of the day...did u get the comp up Wiggo?
Well it's together but when I fired it up I wound up with a memory error and my back's achin' too much so I'm havin' a break for a bit before lookin' at it again. ;)

Mr. C
12-08-2001, 09:27 PM
I know of a place on the internet (http://www.tweaktown.com/vbulletin) where you can ask questions, and maybe get some help.:D

Wiggo
12-08-2001, 09:31 PM
Good one Mr.C :thumb:
But there is realy no reason that I should be havin' this error as it was just a straight swap from one case to another really. :(

Mr. C
12-08-2001, 09:34 PM
Well it would be back to the basics for you --- Anybody here remember that far back:?: :p

Wiggo
12-08-2001, 09:57 PM
I'll just strip it back down again tomorrow but knowin' my luck atm it will be that the m/b has **** itself. :(

Mr. C
12-08-2001, 10:25 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed and sacrificing a floppy disc to guarantee your success:thumb:

Wiggo's-sister
12-08-2001, 10:43 PM
That's not even close to funny:no:

:cry: SORRY MR C, just only saying the babes put the server on overload ;)

Mr. C
12-08-2001, 11:07 PM
All in good humor - I know:thumb:

Just none of us wants to go through that again:cry:

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 01:15 AM
NO WE CERTAINLY DONT :?:

Kay
12-09-2001, 07:21 AM
Good one Mr.C :thumb:
But there is realy no reason that I should be havin' this error as it was just a straight swap from one case to another really. :(
<center>http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/beerchug.gif</center> Its a case of Murphy's Law.........if anything can go wrong it will :cry:

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 08:39 AM
Its a case of Murphy's Law.........if anything can go wrong it will :cry:

I will be sure not to order any computer goods from his website.

Kay
12-09-2001, 08:47 AM
I take it Murphy is not a law in the USA? He is well known here in Aus :D

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 09:00 AM
I take it Murphy is not a law in the USA? He is well known here in Aus :D

It means exactly the same thing in the US. I was just being a goof...:D

:beer: :beer:

Kay
12-09-2001, 09:11 AM
Well it is hard to figure out you "foreigners" ;) j/k

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 10:33 AM
It all just keeps things interesting.

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 11:36 AM
OMFG!!!! This is all so :confused:
HAHAHAHAHMAHHHHAAAA

Wiggo
12-09-2001, 11:47 AM
I didn't think so as I just had to unsubscribe this one after the last couple of days bomb bardment. :(

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 11:51 AM
ahhhh, Your enjoying it too Bro, so dont just blame us :cackle:

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 11:52 AM
I didn't think so as I just had to unsubscribe this one after the last couple of days bomb bardment. :(

That was my point... a while back, anyway.... I was wondering where it went. :rolleyes:

Wiggo
12-09-2001, 11:58 AM
But ya see it was a thread that I started. ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 12:01 PM
All the more reason to enjoy it ;)

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 12:04 PM
That's one way to look at it. :)

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 12:05 PM
you have to so you can read it silly :crazy:

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 12:06 PM
That might explain some earlier problems.:?:

Wiggo
12-09-2001, 12:06 PM
Well it's certainly gone on for more pages than I thought possible in such a short time (except Babe threads of cause). :D

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 12:13 PM
Pfffffttt!!!
dont care about the babe threads, well unless ya post some nice lookin male butts in there ;)

Bern
12-09-2001, 12:20 PM
I've already posted in the other thread W-S ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 12:23 PM
Uhuh!!!!! and I was lookin :D
but, next time take the sunnies off!!!!!!! :hmph:

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 12:24 PM
Which thread was that? *makes note to avoid thread with Berns butt*

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 12:28 PM
:eek: best tell me where to find that one!!!!!!!
You could always put yours in there J/M ;)

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 12:47 PM
-covers eyes-
no offence J/M..but please dont!:eek:

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 12:53 PM
Grrrrrrrrrr.............
Just about had him talked into it and you turn around and say that, damn

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 01:24 PM
hehehe thank god i did. Phew:no:

JealousMidget
12-09-2001, 01:28 PM
hehehe thank god i did. Phew:no:

I'm with you brother! :thumb: I am not an exhibitionist!

You haven't even seen my face. I certainly don't want your first impression to be my butt! :p

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 01:50 PM
I think your both chickens :toung:

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 02:50 PM
No body calls me a chicken....:angryfire

-pulls pants down and grabs the camera-
i hope u're ready for this..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mr. C
12-09-2001, 03:01 PM
OMFG:eek:

Put down the camera Synthetic

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 03:05 PM
:eek: Scared me!!!
ROFLMAO

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 03:08 PM
but but....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 03:13 PM
I best not make anymore comment on the subject ;)

Wiggo
12-09-2001, 03:15 PM
Well ya did say that ya wanted to see some butt sis. :D

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 03:24 PM
I think me needs to got back to sleep, I have no idea what I'm saying :confused:

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 03:27 PM
lol, thought that'd shut ya up:D

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 04:05 PM
:p Could have been worse, I could have dared you to do it!!!!

Kay
12-09-2001, 04:13 PM
By the way the best butts are covered butts, gotta leave something to the imagination :eek:

Bern
12-09-2001, 04:29 PM
I'll keep that in mind when I take the next photo Kay :eek:

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 04:35 PM
Damn, missed out twice today :mad:

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 05:42 PM
I'll keep that in mind when I take the next photo Kay :eek:

u'd better!:eek:
howsabout we just stick with the facial shots of the males, eh?:)

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 05:52 PM
Well, get to it then, and stop beating around the bush

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 05:54 PM
aight. can i borrow ur webcam?:wave:

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 06:20 PM
Dont you have a scanner?

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 06:25 PM
i'm at dads atm. and no he doesnt
and..well. neither do i at home either..-sighs- i coulda replied with 1 word"no" but i had to rant on about some **** that u dont even care bout...oh look i'm doing it again...
/me slaps self
owwww
/me slaps self again
oww! knock it off!!!!!!
/me tries to slap self. but left hand blocks
hahahahah. j00 f00!
/me knees self in head
look at the pretty birdies...:cantfocus :hmph:

Andy
12-09-2001, 06:26 PM
Well, get to it then, and stop beating around the bush

if you were seedily minded like me ;) that could sound rather dirty :D

Grim Reaper
12-09-2001, 06:27 PM
ROFLMFAO!!! j00 f00!

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 06:29 PM
mm. i knew someone would think that:hmph:
and it put the wrong f*#@in smilie in..i meant to put the :sleepy: not the :hmph:
/me slaps the bulletin board

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 06:40 PM
oh, Andy, it was not meant like that at all. silly you :crazy:

Andy
12-09-2001, 06:42 PM
oh, Andy, it was not meant like that at all. silly you :crazy:

no - dirty minded me ;) :D

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 07:04 PM
u're tellin me. look at this:eek:

Synthetic says:
/me breaks ur ribs and makes u s&*@ ur own d%#@

Andy says:
/me s%#@$ harder
hehe

Synthetic says:
/me runs!

Andy says:
/me chases you in a weird contorted manner with d%#@ hanging out and flapping in the wind

synthetic says:
lol. that reminds me of that sky diving thing u showed me last night
Andy says:
/me stops running and starts sickign on d%#@ some more

synthetic says:
lol you would

Andy says:
-bobs head up and down to increase p$%#@*&-

ok i'm scared
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
he is 1 very disturbed lil boy:eek:

[EDIT] Because that's naughty :p

Andy
12-09-2001, 07:09 PM
hehe, thats me :D

Synthetic
12-09-2001, 07:21 PM
i think that post makes this threads name(OMFG) that much more appropriate:eek:
lol, makes me laugh every timei go over it:laugh:

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 07:26 PM
:o no wonder this thread is called OMFG!!!!

Wiggo
12-09-2001, 08:40 PM
Now boys keep ya fantasies to ya selves. ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-09-2001, 08:48 PM
That is just too scary to think about :(

Kay
12-09-2001, 09:56 PM
u'd better!:eek:
howsabout we just stick with the facial shots of the males, eh?:) No way!!!!! Fully clothed yes, facial only no!!!!:no:

JealousMidget
12-10-2001, 03:45 AM
No body calls me a chicken....:angryfire

-pulls pants down and grabs the camera-
i hope u're ready for this..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PLEASE... SIR... PULL UP YOUR PANTS... AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CAMERA...

*where is Darth when you need 'em*

Wiggo's-sister
12-10-2001, 03:56 AM
you crazy buggars :eek:

Synthetic
12-10-2001, 11:15 AM
me crazy? nevaaaaa:crazy: :cantfocus :hammer: :beer:

Andy
12-10-2001, 01:19 PM
me - crazy??

OF COURSE :D:D:D:D ;)

Olie
12-10-2001, 01:59 PM
you carzy f00's!!!!

Wiggo
12-10-2001, 02:03 PM
Yeah I really don't know what we're goin' to do with them. :?:

Olie
12-10-2001, 02:14 PM
kill them?

feed them to the sharks?

use them for military testing?

Grim Reaper
12-10-2001, 02:24 PM
ahhhhh PP-ing galore!!! but funny PP-in :D

Olie
12-10-2001, 02:28 PM
we are proving our point................. not PP ing

Wiggo
12-10-2001, 03:03 PM
And which point was that? :?:

Synthetic
12-10-2001, 06:26 PM
that i'm crazy :crazy: :D

Olie
12-10-2001, 06:42 PM
and that andy is crazy
so you therfore must be destroyed to save the rest of the forums

Synthetic
12-10-2001, 07:54 PM
him or me?:?:

Wiggo's-sister
12-10-2001, 08:05 PM
Both, by the sounds of that

Wiggo
12-10-2001, 08:25 PM
I want to watch. :D

Wiggo's-sister
12-10-2001, 08:50 PM
Me too... got any munchies bro???
might be here a while :D

Olie
12-10-2001, 08:52 PM
hehehehehehehehehe
how should we do it??
:shoot:?
:knife: ?

Bern
12-10-2001, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Olie
[B]hehehehehehehehehe
how should we do it??
:shoot:?
:knife: ?

Lets do both :thumb:

Olie
12-10-2001, 09:20 PM
hehehehehehehehehehe

can't wait for this

MySTiCuSS
12-10-2001, 09:31 PM
Me neither LOL:cantfocus

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 03:48 AM
don't be too nasty.
hey, use the old feather trick and make em talk first ;)

MySTiCuSS
12-11-2001, 04:33 AM
don't be too nasty.
hey, use the old feather trick and make em talk first ;)

Oh NO!! The old feather trick!:cry:

Wiggo
12-11-2001, 09:48 AM
The whip works good too. ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 11:29 AM
I dont have me "WHIP" anymore :cry:

Mr. C
12-11-2001, 11:32 AM
I dont have me "WHIP" anymore :cry:

And that - is the sound of a million hearts breaking:rolleyes:

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 11:35 AM
Uhmmmmmm......... thanks for that who-ever done it :D

<-------------- I now have me WHIP BACK :thumb:

Olie
12-11-2001, 11:41 AM
lol

watch out for the WHIP! :shoot2:

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 11:45 AM
I have it in my hot little hands now!!!
Look out guys............:devil:

Mr. C
12-11-2001, 11:50 AM
Oh Oh!
I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
We're one step closer to "back to normal" now.:clap:

JealousMidget
12-11-2001, 12:37 PM
Uhhh.. I forgot. What is WHIP? :?:

Wiggo
12-11-2001, 12:38 PM
Wiggo's-sister[/i][/size]]

Ya better thank Albinus for that sis. ;)

Albinus
12-11-2001, 12:58 PM
Uhhh.. I forgot. What is WHIP? :?:

Wiz's Honey Insane Poster :D

JealousMidget
12-11-2001, 01:20 PM
Thank you. I am not sure that I knew that after all.

:crazy:

Albinus
12-11-2001, 02:10 PM

You're most welcome WS :D

I was chatting to your brother and said "do you think I should change it back"...... anyway I did :D

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 02:42 PM
It was appreciated, Now I reallyyyyyy....... feel back at home ;)

:thumb: *YELLS TO AL* THANK YOU................

Olie
12-11-2001, 02:43 PM
lol

look out for the WHIP boys!
:shoot2: :afro:

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 02:59 PM
I can feel the kinky side of me coming out already.............
Not :rolleyes:

Olie
12-11-2001, 03:19 PM
are you 100% sure on that WS? :p

:cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 03:28 PM
Ummm... yeah, could be, think so, nahhhhhhh....... :cackle:

Wiggo
12-11-2001, 03:51 PM
Well I did say for him to go ahead and if ya didn't like it he could change it back. ;)

Wiggo's-sister
12-11-2001, 03:55 PM
No, it's fine, I approve :D

Albinus
12-11-2001, 04:00 PM
No, it's fine, I approve :D

I'm pleased.......... for once I can anticipate what a woman would think ;)

Bern
12-11-2001, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Albinus
[B]

I'm pleased.......... for once I can anticipate what a woman would think ;)
Oh great guru..I beseech thee to impart the font of your wisdom upon us lower life forms so that we can also emulate the impossible.....