Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DualShock PS2 Controller won't rumble after installed DMS3

hello

okay, i put in the DMS 3 modchip and now when i play games, i don't feel any rumble at all. i'm using the 2 controllers that came with the PS2, the black Dualshocks. everything works except for the shock and also when i tried putting in my DDR dance mats, they weren't detected :/ any help would be nice thanks...

oh and also, is it true that when you burn games, you're supposed to burn at 1x because ps2 only reads at 1x or else the cinematics will skip?

Re: DualShock PS2 Controller won't rumble after installed DMS3

srry I can't help you with the technical question but I can answer the burning timing question. You ps2 laser is like your eyes. If you burn faster than 1X, then it's like you scribling on a piece of paper and then trying to read it afterward. Mpst of the time, your ps2 will read it. Now, if you scrible on a crappy piece of paper (equivilant of cheap DVD's) then your PS2 might also read it too. The problem is that as time progress, the laser will die if you feed it crap. So my advice to keep your PS2 alive and healthy, burn at 1X with a good DVD burner (not the cheapest one you could buy on newegg) with good quailty DVD+/-R's. Verbatium are the best you can do, but I just use any I find at the stores. Never go for generic brand.

Comment

Re: DualShock PS2 Controller won't rumble after installed DMS3

I assume you done the DMS3 job yourself.
      Firstly, DMS3 have a great forum for posting install problems.
      maybe a post in there is worth 10 elsewhere.

I believe it may be related to the thin ribbon cable connecting the controllers to the motherboard. I found this very figgetity to get back in properly and if it is not in correctly you could get any number of controller related syntoms..

I advise a post in the said forum.

Comment

Working...
      X