help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

when my playstation starts to read a game it starts to read it then i hear a thump noise (like if the laser hits this) then it starts the whole reading process over again but nevers starts the disc. can some one help

Re: help

well did you ever try taking the game out and cleaning it and putting it back in and then see if it works if this does not work try the process over again

Comment

Re: help

if above advise does not work, or the games are brand new, and if your machine is in warranty ring your local sony branch and tell them your problem. You will have to pay for transit of your playstation to there branch, or if its close enough, drop it in to them. They will then revovate you playstation free of charge. If the machine is out of warantee then try same as above but dont expect too much. after that the option may be to open the machine yourself and clean the laser ( or get a good laser cleaning disc). there are plenty of good tutorials on the net to dismantle your playstation and clean the laser. (i advise against any tutorials which tell you to fiddle with screws, although some people swear by them) .. later, skeith

Comment

Working...
      X