Epox 8kha+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epox 8kha+

Everytime I turn on my PC my printer will spit out one blank sheet of paper.....Its starting to get a bit on the annoying side....Any suggestions?

Is the paper seated in the printers tray correctly and not jammed?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yes, the printer is fine....Its just as I power up the computer and it gives the video card information before post, the printer will start making noises and upon entering windows it will spit out a blank sheet of paper...once in windows the printer works fine its just annoying how I have to take that sheet and put it back in sometimes I get lazy and I have like 20 sheet of paper sticking out of the out tray...

Comment

Try getting the latest printer drivers from the manufatures website.

My HP 645c (used to) do this. The stocko drivers with XP suck.

Comment

btw, what has your printer problem got to do with the 8kha+?

Comment

My first board with this new computer was the FIC AD11 and I had no problems with the printer....its before windows boots up..right upon the video card screen comming on before post....I started having problems with my comptuer and exchanged my motherboard and all problems went away...I now have this problem and I could only assume that its this board but it may be with other boards too I don't know..my printer is an HP Deskjet 840c.

Comment

try new drivers, if that doesn't work then re-formatt, if that doesn't work, you might be able to get HP to fix it, if not, well, just live with it:D

Comment

I guess its a problem that I am gonna have to deal with....becuase its not a driver related issue its before I reach windows....the printer is fine cause it worked with my other motherboard....heh oh well...

Comment

I've got an 832c that started acting quirky. It turned out to be the Parallel cable/ port. I switched to the USB connection haven't had a hickup since. Or you could try adjusting the LPT settings and get a new cable. (USB works much better though, IMHO.)

Comment

I can pick up a USB cable at some kind of computer website or a retail store like bestbuy right? And USB cables for printers are just as standard as parellel cables?

Comment

Working...
                    X