gladiac 920

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gladiac 920

I was wondering if anybody knows the elsa gladiac 920. Is it a GeForce 3 ti 500 or ti 200 or something else(better or worse)? Because i ordered an abit GeForce 3 ti 200 but as it turns out, they aren't available anymore. Now i found an elsa gladiac 920 witch i know is with a GeForce 3 chip, but wich one?

So please help me
    :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It's an original GeForce3 board. It will whip the pants off a GeForce3 Ti200 card.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

The Gladiac 920 definately started out as the original GF3 chipset.
      I don't know if subsequent models were released based on the Ti series of not.
      I've never heard of an Elsa GF3 Ti series - but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
      Get the exact model number & fire an email off to Elsa support - they've always been resonably good with support (on professional products at least)

Comment

ok thanks
        I found out that there is no ti series, but that the gladiac 920 's performance is between the ti 200 and ti 500. So I guess it's a good one.

Comment

I looked into that card and it sure does look sweet, how much is it though?

Comment

Originally posted by elnino
            ok thanks
            I found out that there is no ti series, but that the gladiac 920 's performance is between the ti 200 and ti 500. So I guess it's a good one.
            It's gonna be an incedible increase in performance from onboard vidio :thumb:

Comment

This Much....

http://search-completed.ebay.com/sea...ty=MetaEndSort

Whew thats expensive... considering no game requires a GF3 yet, and GF2 DDR's are averaging 40 bucks a piece shipped...

Comment

Working...
              X