new multigame-clan for older gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new multigame-clan for older gamers

The Devil Stomper Battalion is a new startup multigame-clan for older gamers.
    We currently are taking applications for mature, dedicated players
    who want to compete in an organized and structured environment.
    We have found it more enjoyable to relate with people our own age in a clan.
    You MUST be at least 25 yrs old or older and be able to function well
    in a team environment.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in
    stop by our website http://www.devilstomperbattalion.com/

I wonder if he registered just to post that. Sounds like a dedicated mature adult doing what he finds is better for others.

Comment

i think there about section is a bit well.. ageist

they suggest that 'we', the younger gamers, only talk about zits on our faces or girl friends, and incredibly imature, and older people are completely mature (bull**** :P) and talk about how cute grand children are... what the hell world do they live in?

well if they want to exclude the younger ones just because of a few imature people then fine :P

hehe anyway not like i am saying they are ........

also nice *coughes* free*coughes* advertisement there

Comment

That clan is the biggest load of bul**** i have ever heard of. I hope the devil stomps on u, you fool. :devil:

Comment

**** the devil.... some big fat bloker...... hehe:D

Comment

If only webgraph started this thread....

Comment

we can always pretend....;)
              Webgraph you idiot! how many times do we have to tell you to stop advertising your pathetic little site....etc:rolleyes2

Comment

yeah webby, were gonna lynch you yet!

/like that?

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                  I wonder if he registered just to post that. Sounds like a dedicated mature adult doing what he finds is better for others.
                  haha, your right, he still hasn't posted anything else....probably scared off by us "young upstarts" :D

Comment

stupid yanks and their teamwork

Comment

I gonna hang you from the ceiling by your toe knuckles, beat you with my keyboard, and throw sloppy joes mixed with razor blades at you if i get a hold of you, WEBGRAPH!

Comment

Bump.
                        Well we have at one or 2 new members from this post.
                        Anyhow we don't have an age restriction just make young people mad or anything. It's just that alot of us like me are likely even older than the parents of the majority of people who play games on-line.
                        Gotta have an old folks home on the net somewhere ya know.

Comment

Seems "soliciting" on the internet doesn't get the same consequences as it does on street corners in SoCal.

Comment

cant you play on your lan at your old people's home with all the grandads there then?

rofl sorry i am not usually mean.....:flames:

Comment

We do Lan at the old folks home on occasion but it's more fun to beat up on the kiddies :)
                              Of course sometimes that goes the other way. But they seem to get more satisfaction out of whipping us than winning a match against other youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X