No announcement yet.

Ok guys...here are my results with nView!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok guys...here are my results with nView!!

Ok guys...well i spent 2 days going to like 6 stores to get a freakin s-video to RCA converter and it cost 20 bucks...WTF...anywayz...i got an svideo cable and an rca cable too...now i hooked it up to my TV and it worked...the desktop looks really blurry and small but the games are nice ....and the MOVIES...HOLY GOD OF CHIPSETS...all my movies (DVD-RIP > 700Mb CD....tehehehehehe MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Look soo good...pretty close to a DVD player on my TV...i couldnt believe it...and it also looked better on my TV...Color wise and the blurryness took away the jagged edges in everything...i was playing Jedi Knight 2 on it...it was sweet...very cool...sooner or later i will post some pics of it with my case again since i got the geforce 4 and the new mobo...and my cold cathode cracked so i got 2 neon tubes in there...anywayz...im blabbering...so let me go...peace...lataz

PS...nView ROCKS!!!

Would the Tv/Svideo out hinder performance on my games or would it make the card work harder...with results of higher GPU temps or the load on the card being higher...just curious...peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

i don't think it puts the load on the geforce chip, but rather on the encoder
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Yea, now you realize how poor quality TV's are... hehe... Even HDTV's can only display 800 X 600 ... pathetic... DVD Movies on my computer at 1600 X 1200, look grainy from normal monitor viewing difference.

I am surprised your hardware did not come with an S-Video convertor... you could have snagged one on ebay for pennies... I have two, I have gotten them included with video cards as far back as a TNT PCI 16 meg!

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
          Yea, now you realize how poor quality TV's are... hehe... Even HDTV's can only display 800 X 600 ... pathetic... DVD Movies on my computer at 1600 X 1200, look grainy from normal monitor viewing difference.

I am surprised your hardware did not come with an S-Video convertor... you could have snagged one on ebay for pennies... I have two, I have gotten them included with video cards as far back as a TNT PCI 16 meg!
          No man... I had to go to 3 radio shacks and they messed up the which one had it...so i went back and fourth...but before i got it i went to PC richard and best buy...and then i got it and one R.S. and it was $30 dollars!!!!...thats crazy...and the svideo and RCA Video cable was together like $40...so i was pissed and no it didnt come with the card...it is a PNY...so who knows...but the TV quality of the desktop is garbage...but any movies are 10x better than my monitor...dont know why but its awsome...i just downloaded KORNS new video Here to Stay and played it on my TV...KICK ASS...anywayz...peace out...lataz

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Well, your TV looks good because of its tiny resolution... and its not sitting 3 feet in front of your face :)

Comment

Working...
            X