Flex Tubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Tubing

What is flex tubing and where can I purchase some? I know someone that has this black tubing on his power cables....I want to make my case nice and clean for air flow I rounded my cables but its still a big mess with the power cables so I bound them all together with tie wrap but now it sits over my ram in a big glob of colorful cables....
    Also what are the average CPU temps for an Athlon Thunderbird 1.4Ghz 266Mhz FSB? I'm running about 105-107 during idle, and about 113 after playing Quake 3 for a while.....about the same after runnning 3D Mark 2001SE my case temp is usually about 89-93 is this normal?

You might try an auto parts store, they have all manner of tubing - some designed for running wires through, and of course those designed for coolant and vacuum lines.
    For shrink tubing try an electrical supply (not Radio Shack, but rather a real electrical supply store) every city has at least one.

Lots of good PC stuff can be found at places other than computer stores.
    Hec, the box I used to build my baybus is a genuine Martha Stewart from KMart. No kidding! :laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Innovation at it's finest. ;)
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Its biggest appeals were it was just the right size + it was $0.74 with tax. Thanks Martha!

The reason I say not Radio Shack is the pricing. At the electrical supply store I get 3 foot lengths of shrink tubing in various sizes and colors for between 95cents and $2.30 depending on the size. At that other store its over $2 for a small package of 6" lengths.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
        X