compu nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compu nurse

Okay..I am looking for a compu nurse. I like the digi doc, but currently above and beyond my price range. I live in the US. I usually use umaxpc.com but can't get their site up. Any good companies you guys know, that can hook me up cheap? Thanks.

Haven't checked prices lately, but they are available from a number of sources. Here is two that I have dealt with in the past with good results:

www.coolerguys.com
    www.kdcomputers.com
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

I will check them out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
        Haven't checked prices lately, but they are available from a number of sources. Here is two that I have dealt with in the past with good results:

www.coolerguys.com
        www.kdcomputers.com
        coolerguys are $17
        kdcomputers are $14

2cooltek is $12.

Just thought I would let you know. Do you know anything about 2cooltek.

Laters.

Comment

I've ordered from 2cooltek in the past & never had a problem - their shipping accross the border is very resonable as well (I live in Canada)

Comment

2CoolTek is great. I know the guy that runs it, Ian, and he is very cool.

I've also had great service with www.nerdsbyte.com. Small, family run site with super cheap shipping. :thumb:

Comment

nerdbytes is $10.99+ $3.99s/h(priority mail) Can't argue with that. Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by amd_demon
                nerdbytes is .99+ .99s/h(priority mail) Can't argue with that. Thanks man.
                Doh!! Sold out!! I was hoping to order them by the end of the week. I guess we will have to see if they have them by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                X