No announcement yet.

New Feature: System Builders Guide (SBG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Feature: System Builders Guide (SBG)

We are often asked what type of system to build for a particular amount of money. Since it’s hard for us to reply to every question, we’ve decided to launch our “System Builders Guide” feature or SBG for short. It’s a new section on TweakTown which will be updated every month or so (depending on releases of new products) with our recommendations on what parts you should buy to build a system based on three different budgets.

We are covering budget (The Avenger – under $800), mid-range (The Executioner - $800 - $1500) and high-end (The Slayer – No Budget). All prices are listed in USD and prices are sourced from Newegg.com, probably the most popular online retailer in the United States and they stock a lot of different brands and models.

For more information, please visit - http://www.tweaktown.com/sbg_intro.php

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: New Feature: System Builders Guide (SBG)

Originally posted by Mr. Tweak
    We are often asked what type of system to build for a particular amount of money. Since it’s hard for us to reply to every question
    Not hard, time consuming. Takes time out of Battlefield 2 for me...

You ought to specifiy that those are gaming systems, because that's certainly not a guide for non-gamers. There are certainly some changes I'd make, but overall you've done a pretty good job. The only thing I'll mention now is the choice of PSU for the second system. I'd really hate to see someone get a DFI nF4 Ultra and not overclock it, and I'd really hate to see them try to overclock it with a 350W PSU.

Comment

Working...
    X