Good Meomry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Meomry

Herro I Look for Mermory but can't pick You whelp? I rike you site good! Good bye. Oh Overclock I would rike to do.

Re: Good Meomry

Yes...

Comment

Not sure if that was intentionally poor English or not, but anyway, What type of memory are you looking for? RAM? External memory cards such as Memory Sticks or SD cards etc.

Comment

SOrry english bad! Trey best you good experince. I rike memrory which plug in hole. Rike Sexuwal friend said Sexuwal was the best maker. He say RAM it in. Which best RAM?

Comment

I cannot understand a bit of that jibberish.

Comment

Comment

It's a sad day when I can mostly understand a Spanish post, but not an English one.

No tenemos ni idea que es un mejor RAM para comprar en Mexico, porque somos de los Estados Unidos. Pero, por lo general, Corsair y OCZ son los fabricantes de RAM mejores. Para overclock, Mushkin RedLine (linea roja) y OVZ VX son mejores.

Los siento si my Espanol es mal. Tengo dos anos de Espanol. Solamente sabo un poco Espanol.

Comment

Comment

This is going to get you nowhere. I've had a year of Spanish and I can understand Yawgm0ths post, so surely a "fluent" speaker as you can.

Comment

I was too lazy to use tildes. Just add them in where they obviously belong and it should make sense, hopefully.

Can't do much with your second language. English and some Spanish is all I can do.

Comment

Perhaps you should read the lines rather than trying to read between them. It IS jibberish. Mostly mocking Asain people with the Rs instead of Ls. He probably wants memory he can overclock (I can't read spanish) or he's just being a jack-off. Anyways. I'm sure it's fun to post stupid stuff, but you have to realize that it IS NOT FUNNY if nobody else understands it. That being said, Kubrik, your English is like dog dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by eat@joes
                        Perhaps you should read the lines rather than trying to read between them. It IS jibberish.
                        I know. :)

Comment

lol!.... this is funny and sad.... omg

Comment

Working...
                          X