Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Case

I am shopping around for a case and I came upon this:

What kind of power supply would you need for this case? Would this case be good for overclocking?

I think it's a strange case myself.

Mark

strange ?...looks frucking mad to me:thumb: ...and for $15 US, that's a mother of a bargin....anyway, to answer your questions, yes it appears that it has excellant for cooling, therefor would be good for overclocking, and BTW, it'll take any ATX PSU, which are the only ones you can buy anyway:D ....you will need to buy your own fans though.

Comment

wow-im going to order one.
      shouldnt matter what kind of power supply you put into it.
      and like they say "WARNING: Your Pentium or AMD processor may catch a cold under the maximum cooling installation of this case. What can we say? Get a cure." I wouldnt doubt that.

Comment

I am running a 300 watt supply. I have a hard drive fan, a slot fan, 2 case fans and with this case, CPU fan and I can add on another 13 fans? It's cool.

I guess nothing is a over kill when it comes to overclocking. What type of power supply would be good with this? This guy sells the cases with power supplies and fans. This unit is without. Look at his other auctions.

Mark

Comment

Here's the case with a power supply. He wants like a extra $33.00 for a supply + S&H.

Comment

ill probably be putting a 350 psu in it that i have lying around

Comment

Here's some fans

Comment

They have a reasonable amount of CFM for they're noise level...not bad either :thumb:

Comment

:cool:
                  It's not all that pretty though....

Comment

I am not so sure the cooling would really be that effective. The holes cut for the fans are that 3D effect. The fancy cut would block ALOT of the air from coming in. I would think about getting out the old dremel and cutting the holes out and putting grills on it.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

or just cut the little pieces of metal holding them on with wire cutters, and filing the edges off.

Comment

Hey Flash, where in Seattle do you live? I am up in Olympia. And I work in Seattle.

Comment

Shoreline, little north of seattle

Comment

I am thinking about doing a setup like this for my CPU fan:

A Alpha 3125S SECC2 heatstink with 2 Delta 60MMx38MM 50.1 CFM fans

But I guess it's going to be very loud. I only have a midsize case right now. Do you all know about a good sound proof full size case with fan holes in it? Fan holes with side, top, front and 2 in the back.

Thanks

:smokin:

Comment

Originally posted by Flash
                              Shoreline, little north of seattle
                              Cool. Washington is pretty cool. Where do you shop for computer parts up here? I like Compusa myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X