Call of Duty 2 sucking problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 2 sucking problem

MAn!!! I just bought a video card from xfx (7800gtx) and now I read this!!!:<TABLE style="WIDTH: 355pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=473 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 355pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 17298" width=473><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 355pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=473 height=17>http://www.xfxforce.com/web/marketin...&promoId=48202

SO THIS SUCKS FOR ME!!!
    I want this game, so my question is this:: is the gtx that much better? Like if I was to send it back and wait and then get the 7800gt WITH the game I am gonna buy anyways... would the cost of the 7800gtx with the game be worth the money OR the 7800GT with the free game since the card is less? any help would be appreciated...

ah,fica
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Call of Duty 2 sucking problem

Well, the GTX card is definitly better but the GT is definitly good enough for that game. heres a pretty good chart comparision for those cards and that game.

Comparing the price at Newegg between the two cards $329 with rebate plus a free game for the GT and $479 for the GTX. I'm guessing the GT card is the better buy. I have a single BFG 7800 GT OC in this system and it plays the game fine but then again my old ATI X700 pro that I replaced with it worked pretty decent also at defualt settings.

Oh yeah, one other thing I should mention is that the GT card will be less demanding on your PSU (Power supply unit), so that might be something to consider depending on what you have in your system.
    Last edited by Spongebob; 11-02-2005, 11:36 AM.

Comment

If you told us your location/currency we could help you more, but GT prices have come down so much more than GTX prices that I'd say you're probably better off buying the game and card seperately.

Comment

I live in the USA so I use the american dollar I guess. I decided to stay with the gtx, just because of the time and effort to do everything else. Thanks though

Comment

Working...
        X