Holy Crap!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!!!!!!

Want speed? Head on over to VR-Zone and take a look at one of their forum posts.

WOW!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://vr-zone.com/cgi-bin/vb/showth...=8204#post8204
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Yeah I seen that there earlier but now I wonder if they'll cross that with their Highest 3DMark 2001 job setup and see if they can break their 11199 score. :?:

Comment

OMG!.. i dunno what else to say!. .. OMG

Comment

I'm not surprised - my first 8KHA (R.I.P.) ran rock solid @ 166FSB w/the PC2100 @ the same speed so it was limited by the capability of the RAM - the 8KHA I have now seems to have some "issues", but I'm happy to say I'll be exchanging it for an 8KHA+ this week

One of the reasons why I really want to Unlock my XP too... :D

Comment

RDR,
          I can say up front that the 8KHA+ board is an awesome piece of equipment. After trading it off for my old Abit KT7A-RAID board (arguably one of the best KT133A based boards on the market), I can say that my overclocking is better, and the memory benchmarks are greatly enhanced too. It even more than doubled my Q3 benchmark with the VIA Demo!

You'll like it... and if you want to try this new beta BIOS, it could be out of this world. :D
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

yeah, i saw it and i was like..****, thats the speed of my fsb x2...and thats only @ stock, not DDR'd!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That 3/4 memory divider obviously pays dividends...... as someone there suggested I'd love to see the Sandra memory scores on that kit!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                RDR,
                I can say up front that the 8KHA+ board is an awesome piece of equipment. After trading it off for my old Abit KT7A-RAID board (arguably one of the best KT133A based boards on the market), I can say that my overclocking is better, and the memory benchmarks are greatly enhanced too. It even more than doubled my Q3 benchmark with the VIA Demo!

You'll like it... and if you want to try this new beta BIOS, it could be out of this world. :D
                I just got the 8KHA+ in my hands about 15min ago - hopefully I'll get some time to install it soon, unfortunately I'm tied up all this weekend

Just downloaded that beta bios too :D

Comment

WOW nice!!! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X