Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's standing in line for an Xbox 360 at 12:01 AM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's standing in line for an Xbox 360 at 12:01 AM?

Just curious. I'm wondering if I have to do that or if a good night sleep is a better idea, then go get one the next morning or even a couple of days later.
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: Who's standing in line for an Xbox 360 at 12:01 AM?

Not getting one at all, so no.

Comment

No consoles here, so nope will apply to me as well.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Spongebob
        Who's standing in line for an Xbox 360 at 12:01 AM?
        Morrons...

Comment

Although I have no interest in an Xbox I am curious how one responds to a person who attempts to belittle others and can't spell the word moron .....
          Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by TaN00Ki
            Morrons...

If you want something bad enough, you might have to beat everyone else to get it, no matter what it might be. Theres nothing moronic about that, infact it might prove to be a very intelligent move. I'll have a disappointed kid at X-mas if they happen to be sold out of the X-box 360 until then. I've seen a complete sell out happen before in the past with past video game consoles in my area, so it just might happen again.

Comment

I didn't stand in line and at first I regreted it.

Everybody in my town was sold out in a blink of an eye! (BUT) I knew someone at Target and the store in my town didn't sell three core units and 2 harddrives becuase the people that drew numbers for them didn't purchase them. The stockperson I knew called me and and told me about it, I said I wanted everything, I ran him over the cash and he put it on his new employees discount card with 20% off everything. I sold everything but one console and one harddrive. I ended up with a free X-box 360 and some extra spending cash with the sales:) (Jackpot!).

Comment

LOL... glad it worked out for ya. Hopefully you're not running into the crashing problems I've been hearing about.
                Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                  LOL... glad it worked out for ya. Hopefully you're not running into the crashing problems I've been hearing about.

Thanx,

I think the sofware crashing problems most people are having is becuase of the external power supply unit that comes with the system. Elevating it from the floor so it gets better airflow seems to take care of the problem as someone had mentioned in a previous post.

Comment

Working...
                  X