stop me getting booted out of yahoo games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop me getting booted out of yahoo games

l need help in stopping someone booting me out of a games room...are there any programs out there that can prevent that or are there any good programs that l can use to stop him doing that anymore...it really is annoying....thank you

Re: stop me getting booted out of yahoo games

Do I dare ask why they give you the boot?

Comment

he has issuses...l havent done anything wrong...it isnt just me that this happens to...its getting really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by del
        he has issuses...l havent done anything wrong...it isnt just me that this happens to...its getting really annoying
        I don't play Yahoo games but if your sure someone is booting you and for some reason you don't have the option to boot them back or join\host a game this person has no control over, and also providing its not related to some type of Spyware, virus, your connection, or Yahoo's server, then you might want to report this person to yahoo games. http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/games/...demand-26.html

This link might be of interest to you. It sounds like in the rated Yahoo games you can only be booted by someone if your sitting idle for a certain amount of time.
        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/games/play/play-12.html

Comment

ok....well l got booted once again by this guy and it seems like he did something to my pc so now l have to reinstall windows but lm having probs with that cos l cant find my product key for my windows 98 se disc....where can l find this number?

Comment

Working...
          X