No announcement yet.

Windows XP activation Police Enforce !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP activation Police Enforce !

XP Users

However I only have 28 days to turn Windows XP activation but
    the XP appear to enforce me to turn activation while I not finish My install in some of XP, so The XP wont let me access to enter Windows XP at all, My no establish My Computer ID between Network Connection, I a stuck !! Then Anyone do know help me to open it up

Windows XP :hammer:

Venom

i had a similar thing...
    i just installed xp and changed date cos i set it wrong while installing... this added more than 30 days so it needed registering, but i hadn't got my modem setup (got cable and it wouldn't reconise it, and i couldn't get to network places). try foning up and i get put on a list or something. oh well stupid windows, my own fault i surpose....
    i decided to reinstall again seeing it had no data on and i wanted it working that day.

lots of help there what was the question again?

Comment

Ok

Letting u know there is nothing as anyone to help resolve it so I myself has to do something by this XP Click Telephone to call Microsoft and they gave me this activation number this am at least first one gave me so after hung up then I type it activation number then it came up invalid error , damned this then call again them and gave me another new one then hold not hung up as I switch double rechecking as I type this again activation number then Bam it work Done then Ok However Well it took me two hours ! Between I and M.S. Cust rep. so I hasnt setup that earlier on Network at first place then Later I setup Network communication then all thing resolved !!!

Viper

Comment

yeah..... 2 hours i not spending that amount of time on the fone if i can get it sorted in 30mins and i can go away and do something while it installs.

anyway all in the past

stupid MS registration

Comment

Working...
        X