PDA

View Full Version : 32 days and no mobod

ingeborgdot
02-19-2006, 08:45 PM
I had a problem with my mobod and sent it in to gigabyte. They said 3 weeks turn around and it is now day 32 and no mobod. I was wondering if all places are that way or is there another company that will get it back to you faster. They had to replace the nvidia chip and they said they only fix and won't replace. Please lead me to another company that has a better and faster fix. Thanks.

casecutter
02-20-2006, 12:53 AM
Have you phoned them? That is too long and I am amazed they haven't pushed something through. I RMA'd a bunch of stuff with MSI and always had 2-3 week turn around. I'd call them first thing monday and politely ask them what is the problem and what is going on. Do not tell them they suck and you will never buy from them. Just expalin your situation and that you are severely inconvenienced by this long long RMA process. Then explain how it really makes you think twice about buying/recommending their stuff. Being polite almost always gets a nice fast response and hopefully you'll see your board by the end of weel. Good luck.