How come i cant post pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come i cant post pics

What can I use besides irfanview to resize my pics and reduce file size? I use irfanviw to reduce a jpg to 800x600res, but tweaktown still keeps saying its too big. I'm very upset about this stupid post.

Re: How come i cant post pics

Just use Imageshack, host the pic's there, use the url for thumbnails, or resize it with Imageshack, 320 x ??? or something, another way to resize pic's is Powertoys for XP Image Resizer, it integrates into your right click menu.

Just had a thought, are you trying to upload an avatar? If that is the case Image Resizer would be the thing to use, select 75x75 in the custom size option

Powertoys for XP Link

Image Resizer is 5th from the bottom, right side of the web page, file size: 521kb
    Last edited by ANZAC_ELITE; 04-26-2006, 04:31 PM.
    E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

Hey thanks alot I never really knew about imageshak until you told me. What i was trying to do was post a cpu-z snapshot of my cpu overclock. Thanks again anztec

Comment

well u could use micrisoft paint and then convert it to jpeg image really easy

Comment

Thats what i did. ITtdosent work for me

Comment

oh thats weird

Comment

Working...
            X