Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSDN Library: where's the function definitions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSDN Library: where's the function definitions?

Does the online MSDN Library document all the functions for each header file in the standard library? I don't see it; all I see are the header file description, but none of the functions and their implementation. The library is so confusing.

I like the Java's Library; it's more organized and easy to browse through. It also includes description and implementation of all the methods available.

Hmmm... can't say I've had too much to do with MSDN, but from what I've heard, you can probably find better resources on the web anyway :).

Comment

i use MSDN and its had everything i've ever needed, i would guess it does have the functions in it but i dunno bout the online one, i use the subscription one. i'll check for ya when i am home next

Comment

Gain technical skills through documentation and training, earn certifications and connect with the community

Comment

I still don't see the list of all functions under each header. Microsoft really should look at Sun's Java documentation. It's so much more efficient.

Would there be any difference between C++ .Net and C++ version 6?

Comment

Working...
          X