Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trillian 0.7 released!!

Go here: http://www.trillian.cc/

and download the BEST Instant Mewssaging solutions you'll ever see, ICQ,MSN,Yahoo,AOL,IRC all rolled into one...

they have put soo many new features into this new version, and you XP lovers will like it too becuase they made it even prettier!

i use it, and so does wiggo, others do too, but silencer better drop MSN altogether when he downloads this version....

If they can get voice compatible with MSN added, they'll have a full package for my needs.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

It's bloody fantasic, looks great and they have solved quite a few little niggley complaints that I had with the last version. :thumb:
      One prog that uses less resources than ICQ and I get MSN Messenger plus Yahoo thrown in. :D

Comment

but you can't see the cool little (6) icon in MSN.. :)

Comment

But why would I want to when there are another 147 more? :?:
          And this version actually lets me know when I got mail so stop hammerin' it will ya. :D

Comment

MSn does the same.. ICQ does it for POP accounts... what else do ya need? :D *note - I'm sure trillian is a great product. I just don't want to conform to change just yet*

Comment

In other words ya a stick in the mud and to lazy to try something different? :D

Comment

TRILLIAN IS a great product.

conform to change damnit....well atleast try it...how is 2Mb gunna hurt your download...atleast go to the website and looky at the feature list

I AM THE ORIGINAL TRUE LOVER OF TRILLIAN, I AM THE SEXTOY OF MR TRILLIAN HIMSELF...

Comment

Trillian is a girl/character from the douglas admas show....cant remember the name.

anyhoo, Got the new version literally a minute after it was put up on their site.
                  Awesome program this is. I wish I could donate though, Scott & Kevin deserve it.

Whoa, thats a shock to the system. I never pay for software....

Comment

I'm truly impressed with the latest version.. and I don't impress easily...;)

Comment

Yep it really rox. :thumb:

Comment

must.... stick... to.... plan......

must.... not.... download... trillian.....

ok.. i'll do it monday. :)

Comment

Yeah just check it out as it will surprise ya. ;)

Comment

i tried .63something at work, but had a few troubles with the firewall....

Comment

Well use it at home instead. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X