Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doese anybody know a good vga benchmark program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doese anybody know a good vga benchmark program?

i just installed a other cooler on my vga card but it doesnt have a fan and i would like to know if i should be worried when playing games so doese anybody know a long, heavy and especialy good vga benchmark program that will just test the living crap out of my 3d card

Re: doese anybody know a good vga benchmark program?

There are a lot of them out there, but anything (benchmark or game) that has a lot of 3D components will force your card to heat up. From there just monitor temperatures and make sure that you're satisfied with the results.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

is your cooler just a heatsink or something?

Comment

rthdribl

3DMark05
        E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

it was just a heat sink but i put a silent fan that was already in my case and was verry useless on it just to be shure it doesnt overheat but already ran 3d mark 01 and 03 so i gess it's ok but think im also gone run that rthdribl thing it looks real heavy can never test to much

Comment

Working...
          X