Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Freeware....

Hai,
    what tool do you use for offline browsing. Do suggest me a software which allows me save and organize web research for offline viewing.

Re: Looking for Freeware....

windows has a built-in utility for saving web content and files for off-line use. once it's saved for off-line use, you can view it with any browser you choose

Comment

software - for navigating and searching web research

Originally posted by tuxfreak
      windows has a built-in utility for saving web content and files for off-line use. once it's saved for off-line use, you can view it with any browser you choose
      Hai thats true,
      Infect i was doing the same but this technique increases the complexity. many times i could't able to search desired web page among number of web pages which resides on my PC......all because of complexity.

But is't there any technique to make navigating and searching web research , organizing web document easy.

Comment

Re: software - for navigating and searching web research

Originally posted by allen9
        Hai thats true,
        Infect i was doing the same but this technique increases the complexity. many times i could't able to search desired web page among number of web pages which resides on my PC......all because of complexity.

But is't there any technique to make navigating and searching web research , organizing web document easy.

"Allen", There are so many offline browsing software available online, what you need to do is, download one of them and give a try to it.
        I hope, all your requirement of saving web page, organizing web document, navigating and searching, Exporting, sharing web research.....would be fulfill.

Comment

Working...
        X