The Geforce2 GTS-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Geforce2 GTS-V

Looking for something inexpensive but will get the job done. I have my eye on VISIONTEK Xtasy 5632 GEFORCE2 GTS-V for $46 US. This seems like a real good price for the performance.

So long as ya don't require DX8 support that's a good price. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

That is a good price...but if you want something that will last alittle longer, you might want to concider a Geforce3 Ti200, can be found for under $300AU($150US). It has DX8 support and it'll still "get the job done" in 6 months time, where as the GTS most likely wont...

Anyway, all that matters is that your happy with what your getting. :thumb:

Comment

My GeForce3 Ti200 gets a little better performance in high memory bandwidth apps, due to its 67MHz advantage over the GTS. However, the core speed is 25MHz slower, so in some games that rely on core speed they will probably be neck-and-neck.

I tried running MOHAA with default speeds on my Ti200, and with the memory at 333MHz and the core at 200MHz. Very similar results, only a frame or two in it.

So like Wiggo said, unless you need DX8 support the GTS is better value :thumb:
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

46 bucks! Woot! go get it:afro:

Comment

Working...
          X