View Full Version : Pass 1z0-042 With 95%

12-20-2006, 03:11 AM
Hi All,As usual. I am a silent member until I have passed my exam. Recently, I passed my exam with 95% for 1Z0-042. Meaning 95% of the questions are from certmagic.com guide. There a few new questions, which I am not familiar with. These questions would be remaining 5% of the test. My preparation was using Sybex and certmagic.It is very important to understand chapter 1 in understanding the big picture of the whole puzzle. Having said that,details of each chapters is also important especially backup and recovery.