Cool your AMD XP cpu on a via 266/266a chipset MOBO with WCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool your AMD XP cpu on a via 266/266a chipset MOBO with WCP

really great article on my website. please read about it at http://go.to/mgdhomepage in pc extreme section under articles. i hope this helps some of you out keep your systems cooler.

that proggy simply shuts down the cpu wen not in use and you can get idle temps close to ambient! altohugh it doesn;t do anything for your load tempertaure it does prolong the life of your cpu and you can trick your frends into thinking tnat you have watercooling:afro: just don;t let them see inside the case:cheers:

Comment

There are many, many, other Utilities like that one, and guess what, they all do NOTHING, absolutely nothing....except maybe lower idle temp by 1°C or something but whats the point :confused:

Comment

nah if they are working properly they actually cut power to your cpu wen not in use and can give u scarily low idel temps....but apart from bragging about your idle temps i don;t tihnk there';s any real benefit:cheers:

Comment

exactally...who cares about idle temps :confused:

Comment

exactly....it also prolongs the life of your cpu a little but who cares?:shoot3:

Comment

Working...
            X