Spiderman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman!!

Hey everyone. Spiderman was released in Australian cimina's yesterday, and I was just wondering whether anyone has seen it or heard anything about it. I guess what i really want to know is.....is it any good ?

Spiderman was released in Canada on May 3... i saw it openning day at one of the first viewings... it was amazing.. as like to put it... it was the perfect beginning... i'm egarly anticipating part 2 and on..... toby maguire was great at playing peter parker... much better than i had expected... i definitely recommend it... in north america it set the record for money earnings on it's openning weekend... also set the record for money earnings on the monday after openning weekend... i think that says enough...

Comment

Unfortunatley with a 2yr. old and 4 yr. old at home - I don't get out to movies like I used to...

I have a few freinds who've seen it - the general opinon is that it's very good, the one complaint I've heard is that the CG segments of Spiderman jumping frm building to building are a little too cartoonish - but considering it's an adaptation of a comic book - I thinks that's kind of to be expected

It's definately on of the titles I'm looking forward to seeing on my bigscreen in full DTS surround :D

Comment

that's the way to watch it.. do you have a dvd player

Comment

lol
          yeah he has a wide screen with DTS and a VCR :rolleyes:
          TT Original

Comment

hey man just checking.. you know after getting all that stuff and a nice computer.. not to mention having a family.. he just might not have any spare cash left for a decent dvd player

Comment

Working...
            X