PCI-E x1 Graphics Performance with Galaxy GeForce 7300GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCI-E x1 Graphics Performance with Galaxy GeForce 7300GT

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "PCI-E x1 Graphics Performance with Galaxy GeForce 7300GT"

Re: PCI-E x1 Graphics Performance with Galaxy GeForce 7300GT

Where can I buy this card in the US?

Comment

Where can I buy this card in the UK? Is it actually on sale anywhere?? THis review seems to be the ONLY mention of it anywhere!

Comment

Don't know where tog et them in UK but they are available here in the States, so you might try some model numbers and do a Google search for them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...k=&srchInDesc=
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

1st. How would I get the model #'s for a card I can't find? They are not on the company site.
          2nd. Where EXACTLY can I get this card In the US? The link given is for newegg.com, which does not sell Galaxy products.
          3rd. To Lewisar: I found a few Polish sites that have the card. At least you won't have to pay for overseas post. Perhaps the documentation is in various languages. It can also be found in (obviously) China. Good luck.

Comment

I have just ordered mine from this UK shop. It says out of stock on the site but they order it in for you.. Should be with me on Friday, will come back on here with a thumbs up or down!
            http://www.gibsoncomputers.co.uk/item.php?ID=2081

Comment

After a long time searching I found a few of UK stockists of the Galaxy card, however two of them required a phone call to arrange a special order for you. The third stockist, TidyX.co.uk, listed the item with 12 in stock when I made a purchase, so hopefully I should be recieving this card soon. Including UK postage, the item came to £51.08, which is fairly reasonable.

http://www.tidyx.co.uk/show.asp?id=396&cat_id=

Comment

There is one of these cards currently for sale on eBay UK, but will post worldwide:

Galaxy nVidia GeForce 7300 GT PCI-E x1 Graphics Card on eBay, also Graphics Video Cards, Graphics, Video TV Cards, Desktop PC Components, Computing (end time 19-May-08 16:11:54 BST)

Comment

Working...
                X