Where's the MSI's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the MSI's?

Okay i'm sorry but i didn't look hard but enough not to see any reviews of the new MSI KT7 Ultra 333, does anybody knwo how it does with the overclock and stabilty? I mean i am a MSI person myself, but i have not put the new one in yet i like to know alittle about it first. Okay sorry for any A-Bit fans they are a good board for the right person but i will not even take one if it was given to me. well wait there is 1 KT7A Raid. but other then that they good as paper weights in my book :P lol. Only reason why i said that about them is because eveytime i say somethign about a board they all goto the A-Bits and i'm sorry if it ain't a MSI it will be a Iwill friend has one of them and he is having great luck with it. But all i wanted was to know if any of ya knew anything about it or not if ya guys have info please speak up lol thanks ya'll.

Check this page out. :smokin:

Comment

Thanks Now if i can just get those friends away from A-Bit :shoot3: But to each there own though lol

Comment

I'm rather partial to the EPoX boards myself as some very good o/c's can be obtained from them. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I've heard that the E-Pox was a good board, I haven't tried one out myself, for a just stable board and to do alittle o'c the ECS ain't that bad after you get the Bois Flash in them. But my dad has had MSI's and i ended up with them so i just real happy with them :smokin: You know if it ain't broke don't fix it thing lol, This MSI i got right now ( K7T Turbo2 ) does ALOT better then the POS A-Bit KG7 it didn't like me at all, but sold it to a friend and he said he likes it but he can't run Windows XP with it. I guess A-Bit just to picky for me. Me i like nice easy o'c :flames: and have it stable as can be. But i'll read some more into the E-Pox Boards, Thanks :cheers:

Comment

So far the only Abit I've been really happy with is the NV7-133R. I got it because the tech I talked to at one of the local shops said he wasn't all that impressed with the KR7A and KG7's and this board was really good. I figured, what the hell, if it sucks, I can always return it and get a replacement or an entirely new board.
            So far so good.:smokin:

Comment

Okay Morgan. I wasen't saying anythign bad about the A-Bits it's just that i'm not a big fan of them is all i haven't had any luck with them, Yeah i know takes a brain to understand them:geek: But i kno whow to set them up and they still hate me lol. What got me to really hate A-Bits is a guy i know he just bouth a brand new KR7A w/o Raid. And hehad the KG7 in it. Well Windows 2K it screwed up, Well no Problam did a format on the drive got everything loaded and within 24 hours it did it again he has had nothign but problams with it, but if you knew the man it almost said it all lol he almost couldn't find his butt if his hands were glued to it. But anyway lol the guy i sold my KG7 to he knows A-Bits he swears by them he even messed with the KR7A on the guys system and it was still acting up so i was like okay whatever i want this KG7 out NOW!!! But whats funny is that the guy that is a A-Bit freak he almost bought the new MSI KT7 Ultra333 from me and he was going to give his A-Bit to his g/f so i don't know if it acting up on him also or what so i am just stickign with my MSI's they like me and i like them lol. and He keeps saying that the MSI's don't o'c okay soryr but just on the fsb and no unlock on mine i took mine to 150 fsb & 1.8 Volts without blinking a eye it runs stable there the highest i have got it under a load on it was 112F. (Just Aircooled) so that one kinda shut him up lol. Well i best stop yabbering i have said enough and bored you guys. Well thanks you guys for the help:cheers:

Comment

Working...
              X