Great system!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great system!

Thinking of a new speaker system for your pc?
    Try Logitech Z-560 THX surroundsystem, 400 w total effect, it sounds really GREAT! Around 200 US$ Includes 4 surroundspeakers and a VERY powerful subwoffer. Trust me, it sounds like you brought the war in to your livingroom... :)

:snip:

(Sorry for my bad english)

Why stop there? Go Altec Lansing! :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Cost maybe. :?:

Comment

Actualy The 4.1 speakers are are basicly the same between the Z-560's and the Altec. I havnet heard to many people talk about the Altec Lansing. More so about the 560's.

Tweak you have Altec's right? flat panel?

BTW I just sold off my Creative 5.1's and got the Logitech Z-560's 4.1 speakers.

I thought the Creative speakers were ok until I heard the Logitech. It was about $100.00 more.....but you get what you pay for

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
          Why stop there? Go Altec Lansing! :)
          bah..You an Altec........they are overpriced for what you get :p
          Quick!!….Pack your bags!!…

The Elephants are coming!!…

Comment

well my MS speakers kick butt...... might have somethingto do with the fact they are not exactly designed for computers :p
            TT Original

Comment

I've heard some good reports on the Logitech speakers.
              Kinda' had my ear to the ground on this as I'm looking for a budget buy on some kicking sound reproduction devices now that I got that Game Theater XP.

Had the house rumbling pretty good with my P.O.S. speakers while the wife was away a couple of weeks:laugh:
              6.1 setup is gonna take a bit of thought for this corner I live in though -- ah no worry, she's gonna' kick my A%# after she has to listen to tires screeching and guns blazing for while.:no:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
              X