Need Some Help On burning a movie to CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help On burning a movie to CD

Can Anyone tell me why when i burn a movie onto a CD the sound is always ahead of the movie? If you could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Re: Need Some Help On burning a movie to CD

Try either a different ripping utility or a different sotware for burning (or both)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Well Im using Nero 7. can you tell me something different and better. I just cant find anything and have damn near tried everything that i know.(which is not alot when if comes to burning). Appreciate any help.

Comment

http://www.doom9.org/

In the left hand column toward the top is a link called Guides. Very good source for information and utilities that will rip your movies and transfer them to .avi files for use on your computer.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by 3419hooverdam View Post
          Can Anyone tell me why when i burn a movie onto a CD the sound is always ahead of the movie? If you could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

You could try this.

Run a stream fix on the original large MPEG2 audio+video stream with PVAStrumento. Some video frames are missing, that's why the audio gets more and more ahead of the video. PVAStrumento will delete the appropriate audio frames, too, so that the streams get back in sync.

Comment

I've had problems with Nero 7 not properly syncing the audio/video tracks when converting avi files to dvd recently. I'm more likely to say that Nero may have issues with file conversion than to blame the files themselves since using VSO ConvertXtoDVD solved my problem.
            Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
            X