ATI Catalyst 7.7 Performance Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI Catalyst 7.7 Performance Analysis

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "ATI Catalyst 7.7 Performance Analysis"

Re: ATI Catalyst 7.7 Performance Analysis

I notice improvements in Dirt! In the future it would nice to add that game to your list of benchmarks.

Comment

OMG... are you guys smoking something? Why didn't you ALSO test the game the drivers were supposed to increase framerate on? And, what about testing "patched" games instead of unpatched? What's the reason?

"Prepare to be JUDGED!"

Comment

I Actually prefer these drivers to any of the previous Vista Drivers.
        I'm a big movie watcher and many of my films are in a HD mpeg2 format which my GPU decodes. All previous drivers crashed and made my films unwatchable, these new drivers finally allow me to start watching my HD films on my Vista machine.

Thanks ATi/AMD

Comment

Originally posted by Comment Bot View Post
          Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "ATI Catalyst 7.7 Performance Analysis"
          I have a question on your Final Thoughts....

I played COH with Catalyst 7.7 and did not find any problem with it. May I know what Motherboard configuration and Video card you are exactly using.
          I didn't see any crash or hang on the following configuration that I have.
          ATI Radeon X1950 GT with Intel 975 MB
          2 gigs memory

I am just getting curious...

-gak

Comment

LMAO!! Tell em guys. It's about time the reviewers start paying some attention to the release notes on drivers before they start reviewing them. Nothing mentioned about AVIVO or how using the increased 24x Anti-Aliasing affects game play.

Way to miss the boat TT!

BT

Comment

Working...
            X