This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps2 mod questions

im looking to get another ps2 and mod it so i can dl games and burn them to a cd and play them on there, i also want to be able to play some jap imports... could anyone help me by showing me what works best and what i have to have for this to work

Re: ps2 mod questions

Originally posted by bobw00t View Post
    im looking to get another ps2 and mod it so i can dl games and burn them to a cd and play them on there, i also want to be able to play some jap imports... could anyone help me by showing me what works best and what i have to have for this to work

i know this is a late reply but at least u got 1

go on ebay and type in magic disk o magidisk

and talk to the person sellin em cos they cum with a tool too
    and the different ps2 hav different tools cos theres 2 types of ps2 there 2 different tools

hope

Comment

Originally posted by bobw00t View Post

i know this is a late reply but at least u got 1

go on ebay and type in magic disk o magidisk

and talk to the person sellin em cos they cum with a tool too
      and the different ps2 hav different tools cos theres 2 types of ps2 there 2 different tools

hope this helps

Comment

No offense but...

FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS

Under the Rule number 1, No Piracy! Downloading retail games is a form of piracy and, if you like the game, BUY IT! I did! Well, if you want a sequel to your favorite game, why not support the developers and entice them to churn out more games? Well, There are 7 Spyro games already and this would not have been done if the games have been pirated so much, the developers will discontinue the series. Would you like to have your favorite games discontinued?

Modchips, I have one, I use it to duplicate my games and store the original ones in a safe place. That complies with the Fair Use law, and that is why modchips are invented.

Follow the law, we all do!

EDIT: Spyro, you rock!

EDIT 2: To Admins: Please don't ban me, okay?
        Last edited by Aguiluz; 11-27-2007, 03:44 PM.

Comment

lol wrong thread
          Last edited by mrbananapants; 03-03-2008, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X