Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, give me a software to find my lost files back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, give me a software to find my lost files back!!

Can anybody guide me how can I recover some of my deleted files. I have also emptied it from my Recycle Bin. Otherwise I could have restore it from the recycle bin.

Please give me a cost effective solution and easy way to recover the files as I am not much technically sound.

Thanks in Advance for all your help.

Re: Guys, give me a software to find my lost files back!!

check out majorgeeks - they have a file undelete program for free that will let you restore deleted files

Last edited by Kheldar; 08-08-2007, 06:09 PM.
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Thanks, but this software can just find some of them, i want find all back. Is there some software even take charge can do this!!

Comment

The data that still resides on the hard drive is recoverable only if you have not overwritten that space with more data. The recovery tools noted above are designed to get back your recoverable data. If the space has been wirtten over, then you're pretty much screwed unless you are willing to shell out big bucks for a professional recovery service, and even these guys cannot make any guarantees (though some will try).
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by yutao View Post
          Can anybody guide me how can I recover some of my deleted files. I have also emptied it from my Recycle Bin. Otherwise I could have restore it from the recycle bin.

Please give me a cost effective solution and easy way to recover the files as I am not much technically sound.

Thanks in Advance for all your help.
          Try to read reviews of recovery software - then you'll know what app's are on the market, what can they do, how much do they cost (or even free ones), etc.

There are a lot of sites on the web, providing recovery software reviews, just google for it. Here, for example, on the first line of google search results, there is a good site, that once saved my life: http://recovery-review.com

I found a good program that could recover my broken ntfs partition there. Fortunately, got all my important files back.

Look for the app that meets your situation, and the data type that you want to recover.

Comment

Working...
          X